A Royal Wedding

Today was the day, Rhaenyras wedding to Ser Harwin strong. Sierra wore a red dress, a Symbol of house Targaryen after learning of Alicents plan to symbolize war. She did that by wearing Green.

Sierra and Daemon both sat near each other. Making a grand entrance together. Neither of them stood for Alicent, whom was late.

It was a huge sign they didn't respect alicent, neither of them did. It first started with Rhaenyra and Ser Harwin dancing together per usual.

Others watched intently and some ate. Once they were done people were allowed to dance themselves.

Sierra And Daemon both did. They stood right in the middle as people danced around them staring into each others eyes in their own world, just in love.

Viserys watched on curiously, until Ser Criston Cole started to beat a man to death. Sierra and Daemon were pushed away from each other.

Making Daemon push through the crowd to find Sierra but found Rhaenyra instead. Being a decent man. He moved Rhaenyra out.

He knew she could handle herself but wanted to help until he saw her also push her way through. She was grateful he got Rhaenyra out first.

They then saw Ser Laenor Velaryon crying over a man's beaten body. Sierra looked back at Alicent who had a smug look in her face.

The ceremony proceeded without the other great houses together. They thought it couldn't get any worse until the King collapsed.

"Call the Maesters!" Rhaenyra cried out.

———————————————————————————
"Hes getting worse." Sierra said looking at Daemon in their chambers. "I know" he responded with a sigh. He sat down in a chair infront of their fireplace.

"Alicent had the man killed" she said crossing her arms.

"How do you know this, my love?" Daemon asked curiously.

"Her smirk as it happened" she said softly before moving to sir.

"Shes going to be a problem" Daemon said staring at the fire. Sierra did as well, "She already is" she replied. The fire burning into their purple eyes igniting a flame of hate.

They had gotten rid of one Hightower they could do it again. It will take more planning and time. They did it eventually.

Sierra and Daemon were known as a dynamic duo in history. They were known as many names kinslayer and Queenmakers more specifically. They upheld both and didn't back down.

Many People feared the skies during the dance worried the gods would curse them with their dragons and power they held.

Sierra and Daemon plotter and killed many people and hired spies and knew everything. It was hard to fool them. If you did you would pay a price.

You can get a lot done in 10 years.
———————————————————————————