۹

Eliza holds her hair in her fists and yells, " why?....why?...why?, why don't we live like a normal family, why do we have to change our place once in a while, why don't you trust me enough? You did not tell me about our religion instead of mom?.... Why there's no one for me I can talk with?..why did you change my phone without my knowledge, why every single friend of mine seems evil to both of you?, we are human they are human...dad!....i am human I need emotional affection too.

Mr.Ashgar was too stunned at Eliza sudden change of behavior whereas he was angry too.

Eliza was standing there now holding her head as she was feeling dizzy and nauseous, her head she lays her body on the wall beside her father for support and she starts vomiting there.

Mr.Ashgar eyes widened looking at Eliza and he asks her in a straight voice, what happened to you?

Eliza did not answer her father as she was not feeling right, she lost her balance and fell on her knees there.

Mr.Ashgar starts screaming, " maids!!...maids!!!...maids! Maid!

All the maids of the mansion hurried
ly ran towards Mr.Ashgar's voice.
Eliza's father yells, hurry up take her in her room and clean this mess right now and call a doctor too.

The maids took Eliza's half conscious body in her room and her father was all the time with them whereas her mother was not home.

In Eliza's room.

Eliza was lying on her bed whereas his father and a doctor were talking with each other after Eliza's checkup.
Mr.Ashgar asks, "what is going on with her?, she was screaming holding her head first then started vomiting watery substance....hmm?"

The doctor replies, "she might has migraine and the change of weather is the main reason as i see and she was also empty stomach maybe more than 16 hours and drank water too much, she must has some gastric problem too...Well I have written some medicine for her and please feed her oral rehydration solution to replace lost fluids and bland foods...I have also written some test make sure to do that.

Eliza was looking at them with half opened lids and unknowingly slept there while listening to their talk.

Mr.Asghar sees her daughter for the last time and goes out of her room with the doctor While asking him, "will she be okay till tommorrow"?

The doctor said, "you said she was screaming too, I think you should talk to her or maybe her mother should to, I am not in psyche field.

Mr. Ashgar said in warning tone, "she is fine, don't you dare to think like that and don't talk about this outside or it will not be good for you".
(They were almost reached the exit door of the mansion)
Just When Mr.Ashgar throws a bundle of notes of riyals on the doctor's face and turned around and left.
While the gaurds on the main door immediately collected the money and roughly pushed all the notes in the pockets of doctor's pant and almost pushed the doctor outside the mansion.

Time skipped

Eliza wakes up in the evening and found her mother was sitting beside her and was reading a magazine.

Eliza utters in low, "water..I am thirsty".

Eliza's mother(Leah) gives Eliza a glass of water from the side table and speaks, "finally you are awaken, tell me how are you feeling now?"

Eliza moves a little up and sat on her bed while she said, "where is dad"?

Leah closes the magazine and throws it in one of the corner of the room and stood up and yells at Eliza, "you made your dad question me and look at you, you are again at it".