Out of the void and into the Mansion

~(in SpongeBob narrator voice) in the void~
Third person p.o.v
"I'm to sexy for this void,to sexy for this void-void-void!!" A pause " oh come on I can't believe I thought that might actually work!" Alex exclaimed,as he still floats through the void.
Alex yawns and decides to go to sleep since he doesn't know how long he's been in this void,he closes his eyes and uses his duffel bag as a pillow,after a few seconds the sound of quiet snoring can be Heard well it could have been Heard if the one snoring wasn't floating around in a void.
Not long after Alex fell asleep did a large hole appear,and propelled by gravity Alex began falling down though the hole and onto a floor.
~outside the void~
Alex p.o.v
Once again I wake up in a strange place but this time I'm animated and staring a Ciel phantomhive and his (HOT) demon butler Sebastian and there both staring at me slack jawed.
"Um...Hello my name is Alex,I would like to know where I am?" I said still slightly dazed from the void and from hitting the floor.
I stand up and stretch before sitting down on the chair in front of the desk that Ciel was sitting behind. The butler who was standing to the left of Ciel moved at an inhuman speed to the back of me, where he then bent down and held a sliver dinner knife to my throat.
At this point in time Ciel had recovered from the shock of a having a young man fall from his ceiling and was demanding that I give him a explanation as to why I had fallen through his roof. "I'd like to know what too!" I said.
"What do you mean by that "the young lord said slightly confused.
"what I mean is...(explains how he got to where he is)and that's what happened." I said with certainty.
Third person p.o.v
First a little argument about whether or not Alex was lying,then Alex shows Ciel and Sebastian definitive proof that he is from the future such as his phone and laptop. The next question from Ciel was how did he get here to witch Alex replied," Don't know."
Ciel's p.o.v
I sigh as this bloody imbecile rambles on about some thing called anime,and knowing that I won't be getting any work done I call Sebastian over.
"Yes my lord." He says.
"Sebastian take are future Guest to a room." I say.
Which room would you have me take him to my lord." He says with a smirk.
"Any room,wait no the furthest room from this one." I say while rubbing the bridge of my nose.
"Yes my lord,sir Alex please follow me."Sebastian says while walking towards the door, l hear a click and it's quite once more.

____________________________
~Ninja~
.
I did it
.
503 words
.
I'm sorry
.
But I did it
.
So comment
.
Vote
.
And
.
.
.
.
I wove you
👽
-Nina-