Chapter fifteen

Things were slowly starting to get better, they still felt like something was missing but that was okay because something was, they both knew that and they both knew it was okay to feel the grief and sadness of it all, but slowly marjorie wasn't sobbing everyday and feeling the ache in her chest, slowly reece opened up and allowed himself to feel the grief of it all.

He allowed himself not only to feel the grief of losing his baby girl but almost losing marjorie the love of his life, he allowed himself to feel the fear of it all, of how close he was too losing them both, when they slept at night he allowed himself to hold her close reassuring himself that she was still here, breathing and alive.

Reece also allowed himself to laugh and joke, slowly going back to his old self along with marjorie who was smiling and laughing alot more, they were slowly going back to their old selfs, they had so many more joy moments rather than depressing and upset moments, there still was some moments where they allowed themselves to feel the sadness of it all but they were getting better.

He allowed himself to hug her closer and she mumbled sleepily in her sleep cuddling up to him more, he laughed lightly in response "Gorgeous it's time to wake up" He spoke stroking her hair, he checked the time it was almost 10am, she grumbled and shook her head cuddling up closer and gaining his warmth.

Reece smiled at the sight and he started rubbing her back, tracing idle little patterns and she hummed approvingly, He allowed his eyes to close as he pulled her in closer, she wrapped one of her legs around his waist puling him in and laid her head on his chest, they both slowly drifted back to sleep, but they both knew it couldn't always be like this and soon they would both have to go back to work.

As they slept their dreams were happy, and for once they did not dream of what their future could of been, they dreamt of their wedding and growing old together, they were not haunted about what luna could've looked like and for once marjorie did not cry in her sleep, well not sad tears atleast, would things always stay like this or will something happen? Will something else happen that will ruin them? that will make them stress and loose sleep?