Chapter 10

Lauren's POV

Monday again! ughhhhhh! as i got a banana i walk to Y/N's house and knocked the door then opened "Lauren!" i was attacked by a hug "Oh good morning" i said giggling she giggled and smile at me "Let's go" she said dragging me to her car. "Wait i'm gonna finish my banana first" i said eating my banana we stopped and she grabbed the banana and bit it and threw it on the trash can, "Hey that was my breakfast" i said playfully glaring at her "I know, we're getting Starbucks, i'm paying, come on!" she said dragging me inside the car, i smirked and nodded dang! she's in a good mood! i like it! "So i know what your getting so just wait for me here" she said getting out of the car, well damn, how did she know? i shrug and smiled. Soon she came back with two drinks she gave mine and kiss my cheek, i blushed and thanked her "You're welcome" she said smiling at sip on her drink.

When we arrived to school we went to her locker and then to mine "Hey asshole" we look up and it's the populars again, oh great! "Hi" Y/N said "Stop trying to take my spot bitch" "I'm not a bitch like you" she gasped "I'm sorry?" Y/N pulled me "it's okay" Y/N said patting her head and then we both went to class early. "Wow" i said she shrug "I don't like her she's annoying" i nodded "I know, she's the popular girl in school all guys like her but when you came they start drooling over you" i said slightly annoyed at the guys. "Ew, really?" i nodded "Well shit, i don't like any of them" i giggle "Right" she shrug and kiss me on the cheek again, i can use to that too! i'm not complaining! When we started class i noticed her being really quiet, that's weird. "Hey you alright?" i asked she look back at me and nodded and look back down, okay there is definitely something wrong with her.

I got my note book and wrote 'we're ditching, come on!' She looked at me confused and i just got her hand and we both secretly and quietly exited the room and i brought her outside the school. "Why are we ditching?" she asked we arrived at the field and sat down on the benches, "Tell me why you're sad" i said looking at her "I'm not" she said looking down i could tell she's lying i mean come on! i know her! she's been my best friend since we were in diapers. "You're lying" i said she looked at me "Aren't you mad at me?" i look at her confused "what?" she shrug "Well i know i've been really annoying to you last week and i really want to apologise. I feel like i'm not being me" i raised an eyebrow "What do you mean by 'not being me'?" i asked she shrug again and sighed "Well, when i hung out with my friends in New York i feel like you know a popular kid or something but on the inside i'm not. I'm just like a normal person not someone special." she looked down and played with her fingers.

"Yeah, they said i have to act like them so i did but inside i feel like i'm not being myself. So i always acted like a bitch and an annoying person ever since" she said nodding "Why are you telling me this?" i asked she looked at me and smiled slightly "Because...i feel like..i've known you forever. Like i can share all of my secrets to you, like i feel really comfortable with you." i smiled "Really?" she nodded "I know the other day i was telling you that you were annoying but....actually you're really sweet." she said looking down smiling shyly and her cheeks are slightly pink. Awe! "Of course, that's what friends are for right?" she nodded and look at me again "Yeah, it just feels... different. Cause my friends back there in New York they don't....really care about me" wow she's sharing her deepest secrets to me and i felt so special and really happy since she trust me.

"That's stupid" i said she nodded "Yeah, Lauren i know we just met last week but can you be like my best friend? i know i have Lolo but i feel like you and her are the same person. I mean if you don't want to then i understand" she said standing up i got her hand and pulled her back down "Of course i can be your best friend" i said smiling, i mean come on! we're gonna be best friends again! "Really?" she asked smiling excitedly "Really" i said nodding she tackled me with a hug and giggled. "Thank you Lauren!" i nodded "Of course" i said hugging her tight, "Okay, can i tell you my secrets? but please do not tell anyone even my parents" i nodded "I promise" i said holding up my pinkie she giggled and lock our pinkies. "You're cute" she said giggling "I'm actually hot" she laughed and punch my arm "Whatever" i smiled at her and kissed her cheek making her blush and hide her face with her hair.

"Alright, uh... well yes my friends back there doesn't really care about me" "why?" she sighed "Well all they care is boyfriends, money, shopping, and all shit. Whenever i asked them to do something they always make an excuse when they ask me to do something i have to do it or they'll break me and my boyfriend up." she said "Wow, they're bitches- Oops! sorry i didn't mean to say that!" i said covering my mouth she laughed and nodded "It's okay, they are bitches" i sighed in relief and sat comfortably again. "So yeah....story of my life. Pretty hard and sad huh?" i nodded "Actually, deep down i felt really happy to move back here, and i'm really really sorry for annoying you before. I didn't feel like myself that time." i smiled and just hug her "Hey stop apologising, it's the past now" she nodded and sighed "It's weird. Every time i'm with you Jauregui i feel really happy and i feel like...i'm being myself again. I mean it's crazy we just met last week and i feel like i've known you for years." well because you've known me since we were babies.

"i feel like i've known you for years too and i feel really comfortable and happy with you too" i said she smiled sweetly and giggled "Uhm... enough about me, let's talk about you" i groaned playfully earning a laugh and a slap in the arm. "Any ex boyfriends?" she asked "Okay, i'm gonna open up to you alright? do not share this anyone too" she nodded "Of course" i nodded "I'm....bi" i then expect her to looked disgusted and run away but she didn't. "You're not disgusted?" i asked she looked at me confused "Why will i be disgusted? i mean if i was the fake me i would but like i said i feel like my real self when i'm with you" i blushed and nodded. "And yeah...i have ex girlfriends" she smiled "Really who?" i giggle nervously "Uh...uh...well i had Alexa, Rachel, and......C- that's it" i said "Nah nah! there's one more!" she said i looked at her nervously and sighed "Camila" her jaw dropped "Say wha? Camila? your friend?" i nodded "Yeah... well we broke up already so that's the past" i said nodding.

"Why'd you guys break up?" i scratch the back of my neck and look at her "well...i still had a crush on my best friend that time" she nodded "Actually Camila was also our childhood best friend so she met....my old best friend too so she understood when i told her that we should break up" she nodded "Wow, you really liked your old best friend huh?" i nodded "Yeah that was before" she nodded "I had a a crush on my best friend too before, but i moved on too when we stopped talking" i blushed and just nodded. I then look at her wrist and saw a familiar bracelet, my heart fluttered and it beat fast....my cheeks turned red and i had eyes a little wide, she..........still have the bracelet.....i gave her. Holy shit! She still has the bracelet!! When she was a kid she told me she'll never take it off and she did the promise! oh my god! "What are you okay? you looked really happy. That's weird" she said giggling i can't help the smile on my face.

"Uh yeah... i'm good. Hey cool bracelet" i said she looked at her bracelet and smiled "Lolo gave it to me" she said touching it and smiling at it lovingly. "This is the only thing that reminds me of her. I never took it out cause i'm scared to lose it cause if i did i'll cry and cry since this is very special to me. My best friend gave this to me" she said smiling and sighed. "That's cute" she nodded "Yeah.... Lolo is very very veery awesome. She's really friendly and i love her. She's my best friend and yeah" okay this day made my cheeks red every time! oh Y/N! "My best friend gave me something too it was a book" she looked at me "a book?" "Not just a book... i loved that book so much" she giggled and nodded "I'm beginning to think you're a nerd" i gasped "I am not!" she laughed and ticked me.

"Nooooo!" i whined then laughed she stopped and ran to the field i laughed and ran after her "Get away from me" she screamed when i was already near her i smirked and got her by the waist and tickle her. We both fell on the ground with her on top me, we were both panting and laughing "Nerd" she said smirking "Brat" her jaw dropped "I'm not a Brat! well my old self yeah but not this one!" she said pointing to herself i laughed and was about to say something but someone walked to us. "Lauren? Y/N?" we stood up and was met by Camila "You do know it's lunch right?" i look at her confused "Really?" she nodded "The bell rang like 5 minutes ago" "wait....did you guys ditch?" i nodded shyly "Ugh! come on guys!" Y/N and i giggled and walked back to the cafeteria. I look over to Y/N and she mouthed 'Nerd' i rolled my eyes 'Brat' she giggled 'screw you' she mouthed i laughed when she walked faster than Camila and i. Well....... i guess i still do have a crush on my best friend.