Chapter 22

Lauren's POV

So we've spent the day just laughing, kissing, cuddling, talking, and watching movies and this day had been the most wonderful day ever!! She's now at her house dressing up for our date, I told her to dress comfortably. I'm now in front of her house with a red rose and her favorite chocolate and a cute bear on my hands. I knocked on the door only met by her mom "Hi there! Okay so you can bring Y/N home or you can bring her to yours alright?" I nodded smiling shyly. She smiled at me "You're so perfect for Y/N" I blushed "Thank you" I then saw Y/N running to me. "Lolo!" I hugged her tight, "these are for you beautiful" I said giving her the gifts she smiled and took them. "Thank you" she said and then pecked my lips we both blushed when we forgot that her mom was there watching us. "Go on, I'll take this" her mom said getting the stuff, "take care of my daughter Lauren" I nodded "Always" she smiled and closed the door.

We then arrived on top of the hill and there was the things I set up for our date. "aw! This is so cute!" She squeal "I know it's not much but yeah.... I'm not really that romantic" I said shyly scratching the back of my neck. She turn to me with a smile "I love this, I don't always want to eat in special restaurants sometimes I just want to be out here" I smile and pecked her lips. "So is this okay?" She nodded "Perfect, since you're here with me" I blushed and we both sat on the soft blanket. We then started eating and laughing the music from my iPod just randomly playing and I just realized that it was playing love songs. We then started doing star gazing and she had a huge smile as she was looking at the sky. She is such a wonderful person and I can't believe I'm on a date with her I know everybody wants to date her i knew that because some kids in our school kept telling me that. They said I'm so lucky to be her best friend, blah blah..... I want to ask her to be my girlfriend soon but hopefully she'll say yes. She turn to me and kissed my lips, "this is the best date ever!" i smile "Really?" she nodded "Yes Lauren, it's simple but you've managed to make it perfect" i attacked her with hug making her lay down on the blanket with me on top of her. She pulled me down and we shared a loving kiss. This is the best day ever.

-------
A/N: Guys, i don't know anything about college since i'm still 15 so i'm sorry for my mistakes 😔 But yeah just.....go with it 😂 well i think College starts at 18? So let's just say that they were late or something. So yeah i'm sorry if i don't know College. Sorry. I'm trying my best 😂

It's now been 6 months? and Y/N and i are now graduated 2 months ago? and we're now in college! i was roomed with Ally and Normani and i think Y/N is roomed with Camila and Dinah, speaking of Y/N yes we've been dating for months now!!! Whooooo!!! BUT i haven't asked her to be my girlfriend sadly, well i'm still too shy and everything. I was at our dorm and just reading a book i don't have classes since it's a Sunday so yeah i wanted to rest and just sleep all day. "Lauren, someone is here for you" Ally said i groaned "Let them in" i said i then went back to reading, "Looloooo" i heard and then i felt a person crashed into me. I then smiled to myself and tickled her "Heyyyy" i said she laughed and i straddled her lap she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her making me bury my face to her soft hair and making me stop tickling her. "How are you?" she asked i lift my head up so i could see her face and then she smiled "I'm really tired and i have to finish that essay over there i was just resting" i said pouting "Aw, Lolo" she cooed cupping my cheeks.

"So what time are you doing your essay?" she asked i look at my clock and thought "Maybe in 5 minutes?" i said she pouted "No 15" she said "No 5!" i argued back "15!" "5" "15!" "Fine 10" "15!!" i groaned playfully "Fine 15 happy?" "20" she laughed i rolled my eyes and smiled at her cuteness. "20" she said pouting "Fine, just for you" i said smiled widely and was about to kiss me but i pulled back she pouted again. "The girls are here" i said pointing to Ally who was peeking still holding her book, she laughed "Hi Ally" she greeted Ally who went back to her book and Y/N pulled me closer i then saw Ally look at us again. "Ally look away!" i whined "How am i suppose to look away you guys are in front of me" she said "Turn around?" i said raising an eyebrow, "Lauren come on they know about us already" Y/N said pulling my shirt down to her. "But i don't want her looking at me because when Normani comes back and when you leave they just start teasing me" i said pouting i saw Ally smirking i glare at her.

"Cooome oooon" Y/N whined i giggle "Why?" she glared at me "I missed you okay? your dorm is so far away from mine" she said i laughed "far? you think 5 doors away from mine is far?" she nodded "Yes and my ankles were hurting when i got here" she joked i laughed "Wow you big baby" i joked "Nerd" she said smirking "Brat" "NERD NERD NERD NERD NERD....." she said continuously "Shhh" i shushed her but she kept going "Shut up!" she stopped and smirked "Make me" she said wiggling her eyebrows. "But Ally-..." "Shhh..." she said and then press her lips to mine. Okay, there's no going back now, i'm now trapped at this wonderful feeling and i don't want to ruin it so i just deepened the kiss. Her soft lips sucking my bottom lip and i moaned quietly "Stop" i mumble i felt her smirk and pulled my bottom lip between her teeth and then let go.

"I just needed that" she said shrugging and smiling innocently "You're so cute" i said smiling at her she giggle and look at Ally who was an 'aw' face on, "Sorry, you know what? i'm gonna give you guys some privacy" Ally said standing up. "Thanks Allycat" i said she nodded and closed the door when she was out, i looked at Y/N and she was smiling at me goofily "What?" i asked smiling "More kisses" she said puckering her lips "No, i have to continue my essay" i said "But.... you still have 15 minutes" she said pouting. "I said i'm gonna start in 5 minutes" she crossed her arms "You agreed with 20" i giggled "Fine" i then captured her lips and we just continued making out.

When we needed air we broke the kiss but instead I began kissing her neck sucking and nibbling her soft skin leaving a not so little mark. "Ugh fuck don't give me a hickey the girls will tease me too" she moaned I smirked "Too late baby" I said she groaned "Whatever" I laughed and peck her lips. "Okay, it has been 20 minutes now I shall continue my essay" she groaned and held onto me tightly. "Noooo! I need you beside me" she said pouting "I promise if I get to finish this early we're eating dinner outside just the two of us" she sighed and nodded "Okay" I smiled and kissed her lips once more before going to my table and started on my essay. In the middle of my essay she sat between my legs leaning her back against my chest. I don't mind though she was just on my phone doing whatever she wants well my photos are full of her face and I actually find it cute. She made my lock screen our picture and I saw her changed my password "Hey! Why did you change my password you little cutie?" I said letting go of my pen and wrapping my arms around her waist. "Guess" she said giving me my phone I sighed and thought, I then tried 'Lauren' but it didn't work then I tried 'Jauregui' but still didn't work. I sighed and tried 'Y/F/N' and it opened I laughed "Really?" She nodded and kissed my cheek before burying her face to my neck.

I then continued my essay I'm actually almost done and I'm so proud of myself but then Y/N started biting my neck gently. "Y/N" I warned she hummed in response on my skin making me shiver "Don't give me a hickey baby" I said "But you've marked me so I'm gonna do the same" she said and then I moaned when she did. "Oh I'm so in trouble" I said giggling she smiled and just fell asleep on my arms. I sighed and kissed her head before finishing my essay. Minutes later I've finished my essay I sighed in relief and carried Y/N to my bed laying her down. I took a quick shower and after that i walk back to Y/N i smile softly at her and kissed her nose making her wake up, "Hi" she said cutely before giggling. "Hello" i said "Can we go outside?" she asked sitting down she pecked my lips and pouted, "Where do you want to go?" she shrug "Let's go for a walk?" i nodded and got her hand.

We started walking when we're outside just enjoying each other's company and the view some students are studying some are playing and blah blah we also saw some cute couples. "Oooh i want you to meet some of my friends in class" i said approaching the group of people "Jauregui!" i smiled and high fived them. "Guys this is my best friend Y/N" i introduced Y/N who smiled shyly and wave at them "Y/N these guys are in my History class so this is Connor Ball, Tristan Evans, James Mcvey , Cara Delevigne, Lily Collins, and Brad Simpson" they all stood up and the girls hugged Y/N the boys shook her hand. Brad just walked to me "Hi Lauren" i smile "Hey" "Hi Y/N" she waved "Alright so come and hangout" Cara said pulling Y/N to her. I smile at her while i sit next to Brad.