Chapter 21

Lauren's POV
The house is full of people and they're holding red cups, music blasting through her speakers and I can already smell alcohol and sex. I feel like I should be with Y/N here just in case something happens to her. "This is exciting" Y/N said looking at the house with sparkly eyes "Not really" I mumble and we all went inside meeting the girls. "hey" Camila said I nodded "You look nervous and scared?" She said I nodded again "I'm scared cause something might happen to Y/N and I don't want anything bad happening to her" I said she smiled "Go with her then" she said I nodded and walk to Y/N who was dancing with Dinah and Ally. "LAUREN!" They all said and they continued dancing, "Come on Lolo, dance with me" Y/N said holding my hand and then began swaying her hips. I didn't dance I was just staring at her as she dances cause she looks so fucking sexy when she's dancing. "Lolo! Come on!" She said pulling me away from the girls and we went in the center of the dance floor. She drank a few drinks but I could see that she's starting to get drunk. I really have to watch over her, she's starting to get drunk and that's not good she might do something stupid. "Lauren.... Dance! Have fun!" She slurred, it was dark but there are like lasers and disco ball as lights. I then saw a guy grinding into Y/N making me glare at him, Y/N smirked and began doing sexy dances on him. She let him sit down and Y/N gave him a lap dance getting everyone's attention. They all cheered and kept drinking and I was just there ready to punch the dude. When the dude slapped her butt I came in and drag Y/N away from him.

I pulled her to the balcony and she sighed and lean on the wall, "are you crazy??" She looked at me confused "what? I was having fun" she said shrugging "No! You can't just give a fucking lap dance to a guy you don't know!" I said i know I'm overreacting but I can't help it. I feel like she's mine, she belongs to me and I don't want her grinding into people's dicks! "Lauren! I can do whatever I want! You're not my mother!" She argued back "I know what's best for you and stop drinking" I said throwing her cup away. Making her glare at me "LAUREN!" She crossed her arms and just gave me her adorable "death" glare. Trust me, I so love that glare she looks so cute. "You can't tell me what to do" she said trying to walk back to the dance floor but I pulled her back to me. "yeah i can" I said "NO LAUREN!" She tried getting off my grip but I didn't budge. "Lauren! Let go of me asshole!" She said I smile since she really looks cute when she's annoyed, aw old times. "Why don't you go back to Camila huh?!" She said pushing me "This has nothing to do with Camz" I said she laughed bitterly "Yeah! Whatever! Just go to your precious 'Camz' your girlfriend!" I look at her confused "I never said she's my girlfriend Y/N, I said she was my ex" I said she looked at me. "Why are you being so touchy then?" She asked quietly I shrug "The girls and I always do that anyway" I said "you won't cuddle with me" she said slightly pouting. "uh... There is a reason for that" I said nervously "What is it?" I look and back away from her. "Nothing" I said "Tell me!" I groaned "It's just because of Styles!" I screamed she jumped "Harry?" I nodded "He pisses me off all the time!" she frown "Because he's with me?" I frown this time and just look away.

She walk to me and cup my cheeks making me look at her "Do you still like me?" I sighed deeply "answer me" she said caressing my cheeks with her thumbs. "Do you still like me Lolo?" I look at her in the eyes and nodded "Yes Y/N, and it's so hard to move on from you when you do adorable sexy things to me" I said frustratedly "Why would you move on?" She asked "Because I'll never get a chance with you?" I said she looked at me confused "I never said I'll not give you a chance" I blushed at her answer, what does she mean?! "what about Harry?" I asked "we're not together Lauren, we just went for a few dates and that's it we're never together." She said I was now deep in thought. "But you don't have feelings for me like I do" I said sadly "How do you know? Have you asked?" I gulped "Do you?" I asked she smiled "Yes Lauren, I had a crush on you before when you were 12 I think? And when I got back here and when we hung out I began to have feelings for you. So don't be scared to ask and don't just pretend you know my answer cause you don't." I gulped, so she likes me?! She has feelings for me!! My heart is about to explode!!! My heart is full of love and it makes me want to melt and just kiss her. "So you have feelings for me?" I asked she rolled her eyes "Did you not just hear me few seconds ago? Did you not understand it?" I giggle "I did, I heard you" she nodded "so you know the answer to your question" I nodded and wrap my arms around her waist shyly. She smiled and wrap her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her, "Will you go on a date with me?" I asked shyly and I'm blushing hard. She kissed my cheek and went to my ear whispering a 'yes' making me jump in excitement. I'm so happy right now!! Gosh! When we pull away slightly our faces was so near each other. When our lips were about to touch I stopped "Can I kiss you?" I whispered "You don't have to ask, you're my first kiss anyway" we both blushed and I slowly captured her soft pink bottom lip with my own.

Our kiss was gentle and sweet, there was no rush, we were just enjoying the moment of our lips moving touching each other's body. Love, she's giving her love to me through the kiss, I can feel it, the way she kisses me is so different and I love it. She pulled away slowly pulling my bottom lip between her teeth and then let go. "That was.... really cute" she said giggling i smiled and nodded "Are you still drunk?" I asked "No, I'm beginning to sober up" she said smiling and then peck my lips. "Wanna dance with me?" She asked intertwining our fingers, I smile and nodded and we both enter the dance floor again. She brought my arms around her waist and hers on my neck and she began swaying her hips. I then began dancing with her, few minutes later we began grinding into each other. She was drinking but not to much and I was too, and then i saw the dude again he walked to us and slapped her butt making Y/N jump. "Excuse me?" she said looking at the guy "What? you're hot" he said winking at her, i punched him on the stomach since i was really pissed at him and i pulled Y/N away from him.

I sat down and she sat beside me "I'm tired" she said pouting i smile and checked my phone and it was already 11:35 pm woah! "Well it's 11:35" i said she nodded and rest her head on my shoulder, "Can i sleep with you tonight? i miss cuddling with you" she said looking at me with puppy eyes. "Of course" i said kissing her nose making her scrunch it, "you know, you're so sexy in that dress" i admitted she sat up and smiled at me. "Really?" i nodded "Yeah, and i didn't want people drooling over you." i said she laughed "Oh Lauren, you're jealous aren't you?" i blushed and look away "I knew it!!" we laughed and just talked to each other.

So soon we came home i brought Y/N to my room and we changed and prepared for bed, she yawned and smile at me tiredly "Sleepy?" she nodded and lift her arms up "Cuddle" she said cutely i smile and cuddled with her. "Tonight was fun" she said yawning again i nodded "Yeah, it is....you're a great dancer" i said kissing her head, she giggle and buried her face on my neck "You're a sexy dancer" she said kissing my cheek. "I'm they sexy dancer? maybe you are" i said smiling "Nah, i'm just a normal one" she said and then yawned "Come on let's sleep" i said she nodded and kissed my cheek before cuddling with me. I closed the lights and then we both fell asleep.

----
I woke up and saw Y/N still cuddled up to me she's so cute, I rub my eyes and pulled her closer to me. I heard my phone vibrate noisily making her stir and she nuzzle her nose to my neck. "Lolo?" She mumble I smile at her morning voice "Yes baby girl?" I saw her smile and then she opened her eyes. "Good Morning" she said smiling "Aw good morning to you too cutie" I said pinching her cheek. "Want breakfast?" She nodded pouting we then heard her tummy making noises. I laughed at how cute she is and I kissed her forehead, "okay, let's go down then" I said she nodded and she happily stood up. She fixed her hair and I put my hair in a bun and we both went downstairs. Oh my parents are gone again eh whatever I got Y/N with me. "I wanna eat pancakes" she said licking her lips, I laughed "Sure" we then started making shapes and finally just made a normal pancake. When we finished eating we watched a movie together cuddling on the couch and I felt really happy. Sometimes she steals kisses from me making me laugh "Stop being cute or I'll have to kiss you until you're out of breath" she smiled and rub our noses together. "No" she said and then pecked my lips I smirked and tickled her sides making her laugh loudly. "STOP!" I stopped and captured her lips, her fingers are running through my hair and she deepen the kiss.