CHAPTER 25

But someone greeted him and welcomed him, he was already very happy.
In case the other party was waiting, Pon hurriedly replied:

Hello 😁

As soon as he changed his avatar, there was a message from Dora-hum-hum:

The new avatar looks good 🌹

Pon didn't expect it to be discovered so soon and replied in surprise and joy:

Thank you!

After a while, he was asked by the other party:

Did you draw it yourself?🌹

Pon didn't want to show his pride too obviously:

Yes...

Dora-hum-hum replied quickly:

It's amazing 🌹 🌹 🌹

The full screen of red roses made Pon blush and his heartbeat sped up.

He had only given roses once when he wanted to propose. He felt that this kind of flower had extraordinary significance.

Even though he knew that the other party might have chosen an emoticon casually, he still felt embarrassed.

It was hard to find someone to talk to, so Pon started to look for a topic:

Your avatar looks good too!

Dora-hum-hum seemed to be really free and always responded within a few seconds:

Do you like it?

He finally stopped sending roses.

Pon breathed a sigh of relief:

I like it, I like Doraemon the most 😃

In the hotel room not far away, Sailub, who received this message, stared at the word "like" for a long time, thinking of the 'like' that the little fool had said to him, the "like" he had answered him against his will, and the "like" when he had compared himself to Doraemon in which the little fool eagerly explained that it was a different "like".

He laughed when he thought of it. Sailub felt that he was too childish at that time, he was jealous of a doll and refused to admit it.

Had he admitted it earlier...

What happened afterwards was so heartbreaking that he stopped in time not to recall it.

He took a moment to slow down, picked up his mobile phone again and called the man who had given him the information to say thank you.

"Not the wrong person, is he? Ha-ha, I knew there was no information I couldn't find out when I was on the move."

The man sounded very proud.

Sailub echoed his words and complimented him mechanically.

When he was about to hang up the phone, the man started gossiping, "This Kitjaruwannakul or something, is he Young Master Sailub's new target?"

Sailub thought for a while and said, "There is no new target, it's still the original one."

Because of starting Weibo, Pon's life became very fulfilling recently.

Benz bought him a membership for a month.

Pon spent most of the day just choosing avatar pendants and backgrounds.

He thought this one looked good and that one was cute. He was simply too dazzled to choose.

He tried, one by one, in line on the principle of trying without paying.