CHAPTER 37

That day was actually 'Pon’s' birthday, the 'Pon' who had died.

Returning home after a seven-hour high-speed rail ride from S City, Pon was so tired that he fell asleep at once.

When he woke up, he glanced at the calendar on the table and remembered it when he saw the familiar date.

He thought secretly that Dora-Hum-Hum had picked the right day.

The fireworks and cake would be considered his birthday gifts.

His birthday was only one day away from his brother’s.

In the morning of February 13th, Pon logged on to his Weibo account that he had just applied for and went to his brother’s homepage for a stroll.

Because his sister-in-law was a public figure, his brother’s Weibo also attracted a lot of attention.

If you clicked on recent Weibo comments, you’d see that many fans with his sister-in-law’s avatar had already come to congratulate their idol’s husband a happy birthday.

Pon gave them all likes one by one.

His sister-in-law Film Thanapat naturally also came and sent his congratulations “Happy birthday, big brother ❤️” at 0:00 sharp.

Pon knew that this was his sister-in-law’s nickname for his brother.

When he saw that everything was going so well for the two of them, he was deeply gratified.

At the same time, he felt that he shouldn’t rob them of the intimate name they used.

After struggling for a while, he came up with a good idea and wrote a comment:
Happy birthday, eldest brother, forever happy with sister-in-law 😍

Coming up was Valentine’s Day.
Pon himself had no special feelings about this holiday.

No one had shared it with him before, and now he was a single dog, so there was no need for it at all.

He stayed at home and worked the whole day. When the sun was about to set, he stood up and stretched.

Along the way, he went to the fridge to find food. When he saw the half-plate of chocolate that he hadn’t finished, he remembered what day it was.

He rushed to send a message to Dora-Hum-Hum:
Happy Valentine’s Day😁

The two talked from the morning up to this time.

In the afternoon, Pon encountered difficulties in painting and discussed it with Dora-Hum-Hum for half an hour.

No one mentioned Valentine’s Day.

The boyfriend who ran away from home obviously had not yet returned.

Sure enough,

Dora-Hum-Hum replied: I forgot it until you said it. 😅

After staring at the drawing paper for a whole day, his eyes were sore and swollen. Pon used the eye drops and laid down on the bed.

He closed his eyes and replied in a voice message:
“A lone man can also live a life ah, after work, go out to eat a good meal.”

Dora-Hum-Hum:
What do you want to eat?

Pon, “ Huh? I have a lot of food here, so take care of your stomach.”

Dora-Hum-Hum:
Just tell me what you want to eat, so I can make a reference.

Pon thought for a while: “Well… it’s been a long time since I drank milk tea. If it were me, I would buy a cup of full-sugar pudding milk tea, and also cook a small hot pot at home with many crab sticks in it!”