Chapter 7

I walked to the club where I just left. All of my ex Coworkers looked shocked to see me even back. "Where is that son of a bitch, you call boss?!"

All 4 of the brother's walkouts. Ketia looked shocked to see me back as well. I grabbed him pushing him against the wall. "What is with the Bunny thing on my ass?!"

"Hey hey, calm down. Shit it's not like you don't remember"

"Remember what?"

"Oh wow you did forget"

"Forget what, tell me!"

"Look all these people in here, are me and my brother's ex-boyfriends."

"Wait what?"

"You think we just kidnap random people. No, we punish you guys for leaving us. And I waited so long to get your ass back...Mmm, you still turn me on. Remember I use to call you...Bunny Boo."

My eyes widen. I remember that name. But I didn't know Ketia was the one who called me that...eww. I let go of his shirt and sat down.

I looked at the floor. "Why you so stressed out for. I mean it's not like you hated that....".

I wasn't listening. Ketia got on his knee. "Hey, Taku..."

I looked at him. "You remember my real name?"

"Well yeah, we dated not those 3 monkeys back there"

"Hey!" Kengo, Kengi, and Kenta yelled.

"So, you remembered." He sat next to me.

"You know how much it hurt me when you didn't even remember my face. Maybe, we aren't made for each other. I hurt you years ago, and I'm now saying sorry. Can you forgive me"

"What, how can I, after...." I looked at him. His eyes had tears in them as he sat there looking forward. He's not joking. I knew him for a long time.

He always has this crazy smile, but now he's crying over me. I held his hand. He jumped and looked at me. "Yeah, I forgive you."

"No, you don't you're just saying that!"

"I'm not I do forgive you"

"Prove it...." I think for a minute.

I turned his head towards mine, I kiss him. Just like that same day we had our first kiss many years ago. "I do forgive you".

He got up and walked off. I got up but he closed the door behind him to his office. Why do I feel like, I live him again?

It's nothing, I walked home trying to forget what just happened. But how could I, it won't go away.