┃CHAPTER 25┃

𝔸 𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖

"J-J-Hope??" Suga was baffled. He stuttered for the first time in a long time. The person in front of him is non other than the person he was simping over since New-Year's, the member of the groupchat he was waiting from so long to meet.

His heart was beating so fast that he was not able to utter a word.

"Hyung I'm disappointed... IT'S JUNG HOSEOK!! JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK!!!" J-Hope replied the older with an angry pout which Yoongi didn't hate to the slightest.

He was just in a trans now. He was not able to reply in old Yoongi's fashion. He was still as a rock and was looking at him as a curious cat. 

.:*It's really him!!。.:*☆

"AHH J-HOPE-AH!!!" Jin said as he waved at J-Hope but was ready to hug him anytime soon but not now.

"Hobi hyung!!!!" Both Jungkook and V said in unison and were adoring him.

"OMG HYUNG!!! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE!!!????" Jimin said now heading towards J-Hope to hug him. Jimin's eye looked like crescent moon as he approached the older.

"Hyung!! I am a huge fan of you!!! I follow you every social media platform. I WAS ONE YOUR FIRST FEW FOLLOWERS!!!" Jimin said as he hugged the older which J-Hope gladly appreciated.

"Omo really? I am thankful Jimin-ah, really! OMG WHY ARE YOU CRYING???" J-Hope said as he took a napkin and dried his tears. Others too came to the rescue.

"It's my lifelong dream to collaborate with you Hyung... and I can't believe you were with me all along. You were the reason why I continued my passion for dance and I can't thank you enough!" Jimin said as he hugged the older even more.

"Jimin-ah I am really thankful for you and I am saying this over and over again but you don't want members to be in low sprits right?" Hope replied trying to calm the younger.

" *sniff* I don't want to..." He said as he cleaned his tears with J-Hope's napkin.
"I'm really sorry for this Hyung" He said as he returned J-Hope's napkin.
"Oh don't be!! No sorry's and thankyou's between friends!!" He replied and gave him his infamous sunshine smile.

"Sorry to intrude the reunion J-Hope but we really need to head into the bus or else it's gonna leave us..." Joon said even tho he didn't want to intrude what was happening. But he doesn't want to miss the bus and make this trip a bad one.

"Yeah lets!! We have 3hrs in the bus to speak right?" J-Hope said as he held his luggage and signaled others to board the bus.

Everyone were heading into the bus and the maknaes and the 'real maknae' were running to their seats to get the window seat.
"First one sits gets the window seat!!!" Jin announced and they rushed to their place.

[I am sorry but I am not that good to describe the train/bus but this is what I mean but the seats are connected like 4 and 4 seats.]

"No one will believe that Jin is the oldest among us

"No one will believe that Jin is the oldest among us..." Joon said as he took a deep sigh as he saw Jimin and Jin fight for the window seat.
"Hyung you are old enough! You don't HAVE to sit near the window!!" Jimin said as he fought for dominance but failed as the oldest was stronger.
"Now-now don't bring up age and make me start my rap again!" Jin said controlling himself from not scolding the members.
"Ok I give up!!" Jimin said and went to sit beside Tae. Jungkook already had the window seat all to himself. Jungkook already used his Maknae card on Tae and won the seat.

"Ok now please sit down the bus will start anytime soon." Joon said as he went and sat beside Jin AS EVERYONE EXPECTED.

"Am I the only one from the group that noticed that Jin and Nam are matching?" Hobi whispered into Yoongi's ears which made him snap from his dreamland and coming back to reality.
"H-HUH?" Yoongi cursed at himself how he is still stuttering seeing the 'Jung-Hoseok' as 'J-Hope' infront of him. Hoseok giggled.

"Did I really get you?" Hoseok said while giggling.
"Yes you did!" Yoongi said finally able to speak normal again.
"Well it was worth it tho right?" Hoseok asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"Please don't think about it much... I want a new start for us really..." Yoongi said as he held his head low fidgeting his fingers. He sure was not happy that J-Hope will remember him only as a simp. 

Which he didn't like at all.

"Oh sure!! Here I am Jung-Hoseok you can call me anything---> J-Hope, Hope-ah, Hobi, Hoba, Hoseok, or Min Hoseok." He stressed the last word enough so the older can hear him clearly. Hobi knows what he's doing and he immediately saw the results infront of him.

He made the rock melt and blush like he ever did.

"Gr-Great to me-meet you too. I am Min Yoongi call me anything but I would prefer Suga the most." Yoongi somehow completed the sentence as he was really blushing from all the things that were happening today for the boy.

"Oh but I prefer Yoons but we'll see! But now we need to head to our seats like Nam said the bus might start any moment." He completed and took the elder's hand and went towards their seats.

Now don't ask me to write all those butterfly in stomach moment here. You already know how Yoons feeling now. Clearly flustered.

"Woah I wanted to have the window seat..." J-Hope came and saw that the maknaes took over 3 seats towards the right and 2 from left side were taken by Namjin.
"People had Civil war here, fighting for the window seat and you wanna join them?" Joon said now clearly done with them.
"Ok but since WHEN did you guys become this close????" Tae finally spoke out his intrusive thoughts which he was trying to bury inside.
"Oh this well..." Even tho Hobi is known for being confident gay he sure was flustered how he just took the first step.

Both broke loose of the hands and sat beside each other, Hoseok beside Namjoon.

"Ok but did you guys see how the 'rude/emotionless rock' was so much flustered just now?" Jungkook said as he knew that Yoongi could never scold him.

"I wanna change the topic here from us to Namjin here, why are you both wearing couple t-shirts?" Hoseok tried to change the topic.
"OH COME ON!! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I EXPLAIN??" Jin now rapping again and Joon & Yoongi took out cotton to cover their ears to keep them safe and holy.

Time went by so fast for them. J-Hope bought snacks to eat, the Maknaes bought games that they can play in the bus, Joon trying his best to not break anything and Jin with his old dad jokes laughing on his own. All were just being themselves. These was the most simplest things to do but these what made them different but same at the same time. The bus really filled with their laughs and giggles. They felt good when they were seven. They really started to cherish these memories that they are making now.

。.:*☆They really enjoyed the time with each other。.:*☆

~🌻~

_________________________________________________________

A/N:
I know it's late to ask but how many of you guys got the chance of watching Bang-Bang-Con 2024? It's one of my flexes of Festa month along with Jin's greetings live.