chapter 19: final battle

I am dead. Lmao. Alsoooooooooooooooooooooo
I am very lazy and not good at action vocabulary.

==============

The gang and other merchants, plan to retrieve Boboiboy before an apocalypse starts. So they got an idea. They will "invite" them to a dead planet/uninhabited planet and then, they will do a surprise attack and war. So, they do that plan and find a planet. Found one called "Pluto". It is small However, it is far from Earth.

They invite reverse but how you ask? Make that planer more earth-like. Make it a bit happy. And of course, it would interest the elements. Especially, Thorn. They knew that the plan was going well. Reverse is here, but Boboiboy is nowhere to be seen. Where is he?

Fang : tell us where is boboiboy!

Reverse : oh. You all only come here just to see him? He's inside.

Gopal : dey! I thought were going to fight!

Reverse : I'll let you see him. I won't be involved in this.

Ying : This seems suspicious...

Yaya : what do you mean by 'involved'?

Reverse : see for yourself.

The Kokotiam gang slowly gets into reverse's ship. The Admirals watch over Reverse.

They screamed out Boboiboy's name but no answer until they showed up outside the medical room. It looks like Boboiboy is standing in front of a wide window.

Yaya : hey is that boboiboy?!

The Kokotiam gang gets in immediately. But greeted by black spikes growing up.

Boboiboy turns back to see the gang.

Boboiboy? : WHAT?! WHO ARE YOU?!

The gang is shocked and in fear. Boboiboy doesn't remember them.

Gopal : dey! It's us! Your friends!

Boboiboy : I've never seen you all before!

Boboiboy uses akar pengikat to tie them up and fortunately, they're fast enough to dodge it.

Yaya : boboiboy! Why are you doing this!?

Boboiboy? : I think you got the wrong person!

All : HAH?!

Everyone stopped. The gang was in double shock. Did they get the wrong person?

Aaron? : my name is Aaron! Not boboiboy!

Gopal : eh?? Did we get the wrong person??

Ying : hah??

Meanwhile, they are stunned by the information, Ying and Gopal get trapped by the spikes while Yaya and Fang are aware enough to realize it.

Fang : this is not you. This isn't the real Boboiboy we know!

Fang uses his fav shadow which is the shadow fingers(idk what else tbh) and Yaya pulls the gravity near Aaron. But since Aaron has lunar's powers, he can manipulate shadows surrounding him. Then he uses gempa's powers to get up. (Mama gempa is stronk.)

Aaron? : my turn.

Aaron burns their surroundings and then freezes them(frostfire combo). But due to the ring of fire being big enough, they dodged it.

Yaya traps Aaron in a pink bubble and makes the gravity inside the bubble extremely strong, then Fang makes a box that fits the pink bubble. And then...

Yaya : one...

Fang : two...

Yaya & fang : three!

The box turns into a rope tied around Aaron. Aaron fell to his knees due to a lack of strength while trying to resist the gravitational pull.

Yaya : boboiboy-

Aaron? : YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME! STAY AWAY!

fang : what the? Boboiboy, don't mess with us-

Aaron? : I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ALL! THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS MY FAMILY.

yaya : what?? We're also your family! Don't you remember?

Aaron? : no of course! I never met you!

Fang : Yaya... The necklace. It's shining bright.

The gang notices the necklace shining brightly.

Fang : you used to be a hero, Aaron.

Aaron? : what..?

Yaya : you swore you wouldn't do anything evil.

Ying : ye lah! You even give mercy to bad guys!

Gopal : and you used to be my BFF!!

Everyone minus Aaron and Gopal sweatdropped.

Aaron? : I.. I... I don't know anymore.

Aaron's eyes darkened as he faced down. Tears can be heard dripping from Aaron's eyes.

Aaron? : I don't know what's good and what's not anymore! I'm sorry!

The necklace doesn't shine anymore. Fang cuts the string of the necklace. The beads come off except for the red diamond. Fang puts the red diamond in his pocket. Aaron- I meant Boboiboy fainted.

The spikes that trap Ying and Gopal disappeared. Everyone ran to the exit door. They went to the previous door but it was covered with spiky vines. Then they went to the west. But found big fires instead. Then east. The door is frozen with big ice. Then finally, north. There is only a little bit of toxic liquid. They jump over it and finally go outside. But they were too late. The whole planet is burning.

Reverse : you're back. Now give him back.

Reverse spawns a ring of toxic liquid and metal around them looking like an arena. Tech robots are everywhere. The auras surrounding them all become intense. The metal becomes magnetic. Time freezes. It's only the 6(including Boboiboy) of them inside.

Fang summons everything. Eagles, tigers, and other things. Everyone uses their full power.

But then...

"WAIT! DON'T FIGHT! "

=================

BACK FROM THE DEAD
BACK FROM THE DEAD
I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD
BACK FROM THE DEAD!

I'MIM BACK MOTHERFUCKERSSSS!!

DID YOU KNOW THAT- MY SCHOOL TAKES HALF OF THE DAY?? MUAHAHA IM GOING CRAZYYY btw, the end is near yall. S1 WILL BE FINISHED YAYAYATSTATSTFHCHVUKUJHJFJVYDCJNVGKFXHYDVHFXVJXBHBC

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hah? Not even?, 877 words.