in Love

The principal called Francheska to her office after being informed of the commotion that goes to her homeroom class.

Francheska flinched when she saw Lawrence was also present.

"Please sit down Ms. Renniw." The principal said seriously.

Francheska sat down.

"Why did you call me, Sir?"

"Today, Mr. Daelelam came here to complain about your excessive attention to their children and ask for you to change class."

"What? What did I do?" Francheska became hysterical. Her chest is thumping loudly.

The story can't be like this. How can she become friendly with the twins if she is in a different class?

"Changing class is impossible at the moment and you are actually just on probation. The real homeroom teacher of the class had an accident so we have to fill in the spot. Your portfolio was impressive and thus you get hired but this is making me believe that my original impression of you is slightly different. I am starting to doubt your eligibility to stay in our school as a teacher."

"That is ridiculous!" Panic shows in her face.

Yes, she must have been focused on the twin but she is not incompetent either. She believes she is perfectly capable as a teacher."

"Not only Daelelam complained about you. The parents of the Grade 4 students also request to meet you. I was greatly appalled by the choice of words you use against our students, Ms. Renniw."

Sweat is dripping from her forehead.

She was unable to say anything for fear that she would voice out her true feelings and will cost her to be fired.

"I will apologize to them, Sir. It is my fault and my misunderstanding! I will apologize to the parents and the children. I am wrong. I'm sorry. Please don't fire me."

The principal heaves a relieved sigh.

If she keeps insisting it wasn't her mistake. He will be forced to fire her.

But since she was still able to apologize and owe her mistake then it wasn't hard to give her a second chance.

"Mr. Lawrence here will start shadowing you to class for the next 3 months. His evaluation will be the deciding factor if we will keep you."

"Why him?"

"Mr. Lawrence is a respected teacher in our school and many parents trust his judgment."

"I understand, Sir." She nods.

When Francheska left, the Principal looks at Lawrence.

"I will depend on you again, Sir Lawrence."

"It was my pleasure to share the school burden,Sir. "

After leaving the school, Martin decided to bring her to his office. After their marriage not once did Martin bring her to introduce to the company staff or Amara came to see him so he thought he should have.

Amara was fidgeting and sweating uncomfortably, unable to sit in the car properly.

"Are you nervous?"

Martin finally looks up at her and asks.

Amara looks at him sadly.

"I 'm not ready. Won't everyone make fun of you if I go now? Look at my clothes. I sweat alot too. Maybe I smell bad now."

She said, Her palms are soaked with sweat.

"They won't dare laugh at you in front of me."

"Behind your back, they will say we are beauty and a beast."