Mrs. Harper Ann Gilbert

Mrs. Gilbert. I like the sound of that. It has a nice ring to it. Makes me smile every time I think about it.

Thinking about our bedroom makes me smile even more. Except it's 1 am and these people won't leave. I'm half tempted to sneak off and txt B to come find me. I only make it a few steps before Ms Becky, I mean mama Becky stops me.

Lock the doors behind ya so nobody else can get in. She tells me with a knowing smile. Brantley has his keys. I'll send him your way in about 20 minutes then shoe the rest of these people on home.

I wanted to say thank you but she turned on her heal and walked back towards the barn. Following suit I did as I was told except I killed all the lights in the house and lit a few candles on my way to our bedroom so B could see.

Looking at the clock on my phone I realize I've got about 10 minutes. Quickly I  slip off the dress keeping my boots on, pull on one of Bs cut offs that hangs off my shoulder, and start to brush my hair. Walking back in the bedroom I  see B standing in the door way and he's glaring at me with a very hungry look in his eyes.

Walking up behind me he rests his hands on ny hips and his chin on my shoulder. First you steal my heart he says placing soft kisses on my jaw. Then you steal my bed and my cloths. I'm going to have to take this back he says. Playing with the hem of the shirt.
And punish you for not asking your man before you take his cloths he whispers as he pushes me onto the bed.

Now every inch of my body is covered in tiny bite marks and my ass has a permanent hand print. But I don't mind a bit. I'm to worn out to care.

Pulling me to his side and resting his head on my Brest he kissed one of his bite marks. He started making small circles on my thigh then suddenly stopped. Did you take your pill this morning baby?  He asked resting his hand on my hip. I can't remember. I lied. Will you go check for me? I ask sweetly.

Harper? He yelled from the bathroom. Yes was all I said. What is this I'm looking at on the bathroom counter next to your pills?

Well that depends I tell him as I slide out of the bed so I can see the look on his face.

Depends on what? He asks completely and utterly dumb struck.

One line or two? I ask standing beside him.

Two blue lines he tells me looking back and forth between me and the test. Poor B I laugh to myself.

Then that means I can't take my pills for about 7/8 months. Don't want any unnecessary side
effects. ... I trail off as I see the light bulb go off in his eyes.

7 months he repeats with a smile. 7 months and I get to be a father? His smile got bigger as he said those last words. Wait that means you've known for two months and didn't tell me? He says looking upset with me.

No Brantley I tell him climbing back in our bed. I just found out too. Well for sur; I had my suspicions. Now come to bed and keep us warm. I demand pulling the coverage over me.

I fell asleep on my side with Barntleys hand on my stomach and his head buried in my neck and hair. Guess I should get us to sleeping on my side for the next 7 months.     :)