𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀

(act two, chapter nine: katerina)

🎞️🎞️🎞️

"Hello, Buffy, Elena." Damon greeted as he opened the door for the two sisters.

"Stefan here?" Elena asked. "He called. Said it was important."

"Right this way." Damon said, stepping to the side to allow them inside.

"What is this about?" Elena asked Stefan almost directly as she stepped inside, awkwardly greeting Stefan once she saw him.

"She's upset for the whole Katherine situation." Buffy whispered to Damon.

"Why?" Damon asked with a frown. "We did her a favor."

"Well, she's scared that Katherine is gonna hurt people that she loves when Katherine gets out of the tomb. And to be honest, I can't blame her for being worried. But Katherine's a bitch, so I'm kinda glad to be rid of her." Buffy admitted.

"You do know that Katherine can't get out of the tomb, do you, Buf?" Damon asked.

"It's Katherine. She'll find a way." Buffy answered, she didn't have to know her sister's doppelgänger to know by now that the vampire always had a second plan to save herself.

"You." Elena said, making Buffy and Damon turn away from their own little conversation to the one happening in front of them. Well, if you could call it a conversation at least. The three were more just changing looks with each other.

🎞️🎞️🎞️

Buffy sat down on the couch next to her sister, while the Salvatores were sitting on either sides of them but on other couches. Stefan by Elena's side and Damon by Buffy's side as the four watched Rose pace in front of them.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know, what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all of this vampire crap. But Klaus I know is real."

"Who is he?" Elena asked, curious.

"He's one of the Originals. He's a legend." Damon said.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan went on.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asked and Buffy couldn't help herself from thinking back at Elijah's desiccated face and a stake pierced through his heart. She did feel a little bit bad for him getting killed, but he shouldn't have tried to kidnap them.

But he had been so soft towards her. Well as soft as a kidnapper could be.

And so hot...

HE BEHEADED SOMEONE BUFFY SOMMERS!

STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM

"No, Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose said to Elena