𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

(act two, chapter eleven: by the light of the moon)

🎞️🎞️🎞️

"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asked her best friend as she, Buffy and Bonnie sat together in Buffy's bedroom. The Gilbert girl was holding on to the moonstone closely.

"Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." Bonnie replied as she stopped going through her grimmoire, that laid open on Buffy's bed for research, so that she could look up at Elena.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena said to her as she stepped closer to Bonnie.

"Maybe. If he finds out." Bonnie replied, shrugging with her shoulders.

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out." Elena said, trying to get Bonnie to see that Stefan was more important than the moonstone.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this." Bonnie.

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong."

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual. " Bonnie said, while Buffy took the stone back out of Elena's hand to get a better look at it, even thought it was just a stone.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy asked, standing in the door opening from Buffy's room, seeing all three of the girls together.

"We're not arguing about anything." Bonnie said, shrugging as she took the stone back from Buffy so that she could put it back into her own bag. "I need a coffee." Bonnie got up and left, passing by Elena as Jeremy looked at his older sister.

"What?" Elena asked, seeing him look at her as she sat down on her bed now that Bonnie had left, while Buffy looked at Bonnie's bag.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?" Jeremy asked her.

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt." Elena replied.

"So, bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?" He asked after letting out a scoff and going back to his own room.

"Lena, I don't think giving yourself and the stone over to Klaus is a good idea. Like seriously don't do it. Don't even think about doing it. We'll think about something. Something that will get Stefan out of the tomb and something so we can save you. We always figure something out. We just need a little time." Buffy spoke, picking up her own bag from her desk.

"Okay." Elena nodded.

Buffy gave Elena a small smile as she left her room, quickly making her way down the stairs.