♡new life ♡

If you want to control someone, all you have to do is to make them feel afraid.

Paulo Coelho

Riley is a little bit nervous about new job the ruthless family in Chicago but he has to do it. As he clinched his coat for warmth as proceeded to walk up to the front door of the house that is in the middle of wooded area surrounded by trees and animals sometimes.

 As he clinched his coat for warmth as proceeded to walk up to the front door of the house that is in the middle of wooded area surrounded by trees and animals sometimes

He knocks on the door and waits for someone to answer.

Suddenly the door opened a woman ran outside looking very upset and scared about whatever it is going on.

"Fuck you Damon!" She shouted.

Then a intimidating, muscular with tattoos smoking a cigarette looking at her unfazed and not giving a fuck about her making a scene.

"Get the fuck of my property before I shot you and I get my dogs eat what's left of you." He said coldly.

Making the woman leave without saying anything else.

"Who are you?" The scary man said.

"H-Hi I'm Riley Simmons I'm your new maid." He said shyly.

"Oh yea come on in."

He followed closely behind and closing the door cause it's cold outside looking like it's going to snow.

"I don't think I need to tell you what you should be going you have been maid before I'm assuming?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Good but I only have one rule don't go snooping through my shit or they'll be consequences."

"What consequences?"

"Don't do go through my shit then don't worry about it. Your room is upstairs to you're right across from mine. With that he walked without saying a word.

And Riley walked up to new room to start on his new life.