Prologue

To the readers of my journal,

Hello. Welcome to my world. I wish for you to read my life: learn of my past, understand my fears, and yearn with me over the magical, fictional future for which I aspired and dreamed. Judge freely. After all, that is the primary objective. You are to judge and comprehend the horrible, nightmarish "people" I had to endure in my life. 

For once, you are to listen to me. You will sit down, or stand - however you read- and hear the voice which you yourselves have kept imprisoned all these years.

But, don't fight for vengeance in my name. Let me die in peace and allow my image to go as well. It is in your hands; I am trusting you. Do not disappoint the dead, for later, there is no chance of redemption. Anyway, even if you do fight for vengeance, you will only be fighting your friends... your friends, and yourselves. Upon reading this, you will come to realize that self pity disgusts me. So, really, don't hate yourselves. I want little from you. I don't want you to do anything but comprehend the suffering to which you contributed.

Wouldn't you agree that complete, merciless comprehension is, in any event, the worst kind of punishment? 

********************************************************************************************

Author's note: Thoughts so far??? 

                               Please share.