Chapter 25

H O N E Y M O O N || S M U T ;)

The jet landed at precisely at 11:11pm. Me being who I am made a wish praying it would actually come true. I follow Harry off the jet and stretch out my limbs before wrapping them loosely around his waist. I was tired yes, but I was ready to explore even if it was late. He gives me a warm smile and kisses my forehead before helping with our luggage.

"We are staying in tonight love" Harry states

The penthouse we rented was at the top floor of our hotel. It was more than we needed, but Harry wanted the best. He also wanted the comfy bed that had a lovely view of the city. The elevator trip up took longer than I expected and worried me slightly. I've always had a fear of getting trapped in an elevator.

"Ready baby" he asks

"Yes!" I smile

The whole penthouse was magnificent! The view was better than I was told earlier. I was grateful for being able to have such a nice place to be for my honeymoon. I stand in front of the large window and Harry standing behind me wrapping his arms around my small frame.

"I love it Harry"

"Only the best for you" he says as he peppers my neck with light kisses

"How did I get so lucky in the end?" I question aloud

"I ask myself the same thing everyday"

"We should test the bed" I tease

"Oh I agree"

He throws me over his shoulder giving my bum a slight squeeze. I laugh the whole way waiting until I'd be placed on the bed. He carefully sets me down before climbing over my body. Our lips connecting almost instantly. His hands roamed freely and greedily all over my body. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head as he literally rips my shirt off.

"Whoops" he winks

I unbottom his tight jeans letting him stand and pull them down his long legs. He grabbed ahold of my shorts and slid them down fast. He was back hovering over my body.

"No condom tonight I want to feel all of you" he states

"Okay"

His hand find their way into my panties and his fingers sliding inside of me quickly. He pumped them in and out causing moans to erupt from my mouth. He knew how to please me so well. After I reached my high it was my turn to return the favor. I pin him down and slide his black briefs off releasing his erect member.

"Somebody's happy to see me" I tease

"Enough teasing baby" he moans

I grip my hand around him pumping him before licking the head, and taking all of him in my mouth. He grips the back of my hair and pushes me further down causing me to gag on his length.

"Okay baby cmon ride me"

I gladly slide his cöck inside of me as my walls stretched to fit his size. I grind my hips moving how he liked it. Both of us moaning and enjoying the new found feeling of closeness.

"Oh fūck baby" he moans

"Harry I'm close" I whine

"Hold it!"

I listen and move my hips more before he flips us around and thrusts himself inside me. His hands squeezing my breåsts as we both fall apart. He pulls out falling back and pulling me close.