Chapter 2: Same Lockers, Same Class

(There's going to be a lot of cussing in this chapter especially Nico's POV XD)

Ok so I'm changing it your 18 ok, ok
And yes, Annabeth and Percy are going to be the same age because their going to be 22 or something and so I want to add in Percy x Annabeth stuff in here in school and stuff.
Anyways I'm telling you too much.
Enjoy!
___________💀___________
Nico's POV:

"So the girls talk about us" Percy says chuckling "their just a pair of dickheads" y/n said to her friends, unaware that's we're listening to their conversation.

"Yeah they talk shit about us" Leo says as Jason and me smirk.

"Shut up. So anyways what did you and that chick talk about, Nico" Percy says. "Oh yeah she told me to fuck off" I confessed.

They all then laughed at me. I turned a very dark red. "Rejected!" They all said "shut the fuck up, guys" I say.

Then it was time to enter school. Everyone went in including y/n and her friends. In fact, when they saw us they ran in there in the speed of lightning.

I smirk. I love smirking. We all then walk in. The girls and the cheerleaders were staring at us in awe as usual. Except, y/n and her friends.

I secretly winked at her and she glared at me and puffed.

Cute.
________________________
Your POV:

As we and the girls I rushed in ,because we realized that the douchebags were staring at us, we all looked at each other.

"Did they really listen to us calling them dickheads?" Piper asks. "Maybe" Hazels responds.
We all bursted out laughing.

"Whatever they deserve to hear us call what they really are" you say as they laugh again.

Then the 5 assholes entered the school. Jason throwing his football in the air and getting it back, Percy winking at some girls and them almost fainting, Leo pointing at some girls and making them blush, and Mr. Dickhead biting his lip and staring at girls huskily.

He then looked at me and winked.

I glared at him and puffed.

"I can believe that asshole winked at me" I muttered "he did?" Annabeth asks. "Yeah the asshole did" You say as the hallway started to get louder.

"Why is everything bad happening to you. In the first day of school!" Hazel

I know right?!" You say in frustration "Ugh I got Geometry today" Piper says "I do too" you say sighing.

Suddenly a girl came up to us, blushing. She had soft dark almond eyes with caramel hair it was did in a braid and she wore a very cute dress.

"May I help you?" Hazel said "oh yes um I was trying to find the Geometry class since I have it today. And so, this cute kid with black curly hair that kind of looked like a cute Santa elf came up to me and I asked him where it was but instead he gave me his phone number" she says.

Theirs only one person that looks like that
Leo.

"Leo?" We all squeaked except the girl. Luckily, nobody seemed to notice us because of the volume of noise in the hallway.

"Leo's his name?. Anyways, I'm Calypso" Calypso says "well nice to meet you Calypso. I reckon your new here?" Annabeth said to her giving us the 'don'ttellheranythingwellnotyet' look.

"Yeah I moved here last week" she said. "That's cool" Piper said as she gave Annabeth the 'canwetellhernow' look.

We then welcomed Calypso. Piper sighed and Annabeth nodded. "Leoisoneofthemostfamous
douchebagsinschool" we all say together.

"Wait are you for real?" Calypso says wide eyed. "Well that's what we think since he gives his number to girls that he thinks are hot." Piper says.

"Omg" Calypso whispers "tell me about it. Anyways, me and y/n will lead you to Geometry class since me and y/n have it too" Piper says as you nod.

"Anyways, did you find your locker at least?" You ask. "no" she responds "then we need to find it fast. The bell rings in 10 minutes" Annabeth says.

"Ok let's go!" You say as you all went separate ways. You looked at what locker was yours and see the number was 157.

You then saw it and rushed over to it. The girls then found theirs. Unfortunately, they all had their lockers apart from the group you had.

Just your luck, y/n you think just your luck. "Guys no!" You whine to them. "I know y/n. Your on your own" Piper says hugging me and patting your back.

"Stay strong, y/n" they all said as you saw the clock. 5 more minutes. You sighed and went to your locker and unlocked it to get your Geometry book.

When you did so, you, Piper and Calypso said goodbye to Hazel and Annabeth and went to Geometry class.

"Well at least we have Gemoetry class together right?" Piper says as you sigh "yeah I guess so" you respond.
___________💀___________
Nico's POV:

I then said goodbye to Leo,Percy,and Jason and went to go see where my fucking locker was.

156

I sighed and went to look for it, giving winks at some girls now and then.

When I did find my damn locker I found out that Percy and the rest don't have their lockers there.

"Fuck, now how am I going to survive the school year" I say unlocking my fucking locker.

I got my damn Geometry book since I have it today and went to look for the fucking class.

I was late but I didn't care. I then found my fucking class and opened the door.

I walked in and saw everyone then I saw her.
Y/N.
________________________
dun dun dun!!!
So anyways, sorry for the cliffhangers and stuff but anyways, I still hoped you guys enjoyed this long chapter. It took a while to make since I'm watching anime.
XD
Anyways, I love ya
- Hailey :)