Chapter 10: Smokes

Your POV:

Smoke then covered your face. You closed your mouth and eyes trying to prevent the smoke to get in.

After the smoke cleared, there stood Nico with a cigarette?.

"What are you doing?!!" You asked, trying to get his grip off you. "Smoking, what do you think?!" He asked.

"That's very unhealthy!" You yelp "and why do you care?" He asked. You then looked down a but embarrassed.

You caring for Nico.
NEVER.

You then looked at his brown eyes. "Nevermind" You say as you see him smirking. You felt something weird.

"Never heard about the bad boy smoking?!" He asks smiling and raising his eyebrow.

He's smile made you feel like your about to collapse.
But why?!
And him specifically.

"I did I just. Like I said, nevermind and get your hands off me!" You say as you then realize he's holding you to his chest.

"Whatever" he says as he then let's go and you then twirl and fell down.

He then laughs your heart feels like it's going to burst out. But then you got mad "Look Di Angelo I do not need girls gossiping or bullying me just because I'm hanging around you!" You say.

He then frowns for a second then stares at you blankly.

"What?" You think as you see him then shake his head. "Nothing" he says as he then throws his cigarette on the ground.
-_____________________-
Nico's POV:

After y/n said that it kinda stung. But why?.

"What?" She says, a bit worried. What why would she be worried for a jerk like me.

"Nothing" I then said as I then threw my cigarette to the ground.

"Ok then" she says. After a minute of silence she spoke up. "Ok let's go to my house. And don't speak to my mom!" She warns.

"But what if she asks about me?. You know moms when they bring guys home" I say as we both headed down the sidewalk.

"Look Nico just say hi and let me do the talking" She say, sternly. "Fine" I reply as she looks straight.
Im in front of y/n's house and then stare at her shining e/c eyes.

Beau-

"Not a word" She says as I then roll my eyes and nods. She sighed as she then opened the door. There I see y/n's mom in the kitchen, cleaning.
______________________
Your POV:

Maybe you can go to your room, you know you don't want to bother her. Hehe. You slowly tiptoed to the stares but suddenly turned around.

She then coughed, "y/n who's this boy?!" She asked.
You closed your eyes.
Yeah I knew that was coming.

"Well Miss I'm Nico Di Angelo, I'm paired up with y/n on this Greek Mythology project. And may I say what wonderful cooking are you making. It's perfect but not as perfect as you." He says, politely.

You then realized Nico was flirting with your mother.
Ewww.

And second of all, he didn't let you do the talking!.

That kid is going to make you explode.

"Oh well I'm y/n mother, and mind if you stay for dinner?" She asks, flattered.

What?!

"No I won't, I would love too. And mind if I say, you have the most wonderful daughter in the world?" He says.

You can feel your cheeks burning red. You mother then grins at you, "I've been told that a lot" she replies, smiling and looking at him.

"Look MOM me and him are going to work on the project, eat dinner and then he leaves" you say, embarrassed.

"Ok ok, bye Nico, bye y/n" she replies, grinning. You shot one glare at her and grabbed Nico's arm to your room.

"We're you flirting with my mother?!" You asked "Maybe I was" he replies, smirking "sick bas-" you then see your 9 year old step-brother.

"Let's go now!" You says as you grab his hand and lead him to your room. You went in and locked the door. "Y/n has a boyfriend! And it's some tall scary guy! I knew it!!!" He yells going down the stairs.

Nico then looks at you and laughs "wow I like your brother, except the fact he called me a tall scary dude" he says, smirking. You had a very red face but it managed to go away. Good.

"He's my step-brother, my dad left me the day I was born." You finished as you then sat on the bed.

He frowned, he muttered something but you didn't hear. "Anyways, let's start this crap" you say as you look at what your going to do.

"Your dad left you?" He asked. You felt like you were about to cry but swallowed it back. "Yes" you say closing your eyes.

"Anyways, let's start this." You say as he then nods and you two sat on the floor, you keeping a long distance with him but is in front of him.

"Ok let's starts this bullshit" Nico says putting on a fake smirk. Why was Nico so into what happened to your dad?.
______________________
2 chapters at the same time?.
Anyways, sorry if this chapter sucks, the tital
sucks mostly!
But I still hoped u enjoyed!
I love ya guys - Hailey 😜