Chapter 27

Malcolm's POV:

After, y/n offered to walk me home from school, I walked down the street that lead near the woods, so nobody can find me.

I refused y/n's offer because I can't take her to camp yet. Almost everyone in camp heard the prophecy. We're kinda scared of bringing a female camper, in fear that it might be her from that prophecy.

But also, she can also save camp. But we also need the so called 'darkness'.

Everyone worries about that especially.

And of course, satyrs are still finding campers, no matter if it's a women but also satyrs are all busy finding campers.

So I kinda offered myself for finding campers even though I'm the head of the Athena cabin.

And of course I know it can also be y/n's friends but being an Athena kid and all, I like to study people and
y/n's like a main suspect in a crime.

Yeah I'm a total bookworm.
(Like any other Athena kid)

Anyways, after I arrived at the woods I take out a teleporter thing Chiron gave me for quickly teleporting me to camp because supposedly this helps me on this job.

(And of course, I will take it.)

I pressed it and after a few minutes, I land in camp.

I quickly went to the Big House. Campers noticed me whizzing passed them in a rush, shocked because I looked a bit beaten up, but I don't really care, I take jobs seriously.

I opened the doors of the Big House and see Chiron sitting on his chair in deep thought. Chiron finally notices me (*whispers* senpai notice me. I'm so fucking weird...) and looks at me.

"So what happened, in your little expedition, Malcolm?" He asks. "Well..." I say.

I then explained everything to him. "Oh that's why you have cuts and bruises on your arms and face... We need to give you some ambrosia." Chiron says offering me some.

"Eh thanks Chiron." I say drinking some the ambrosia he gave me. "I see some cut are a bit fixed up..." Chiron notices. "Oh yeah after that happened y/n took me to a park in front of her school and kinda fixed me up with a wet paper" I explain.

"Oh she must really likes you then." Chiron comments turning my face into a tomato. "Eh uh..." I stutter, as Chiron laughed. "Only joking. Anyways, when can you bring her to camp?" Chiron asks.

"Uh-" I began to say until the doors bursted open, a women stood there, campers circling the Big House. "Welcome, Goddess Aphrodite." Chiron says by my side bowing.

No wonder she has such a beautiful scent... Snap out of it, Malcolm.

"Hello Chiron, Malcolm." She says. I silently study her and she has a hint of mischief in her eyes while speaking my name...

"So whats your arrival here Lorde Aphrodite?" Chiron asks. "Well I need to tell you something. In private." She says, Chiron then looks at me and I nod.

I then begin to sit on a chair in a far corner as Chiron leads her into another room. I then wait until they finally come out.

"I'll wait. But please let her come to camp soon. She's 18." Chiron says as Aphrodite nods. "It's on a Sunday, Chiron, it's Thursday. So ok" She replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "Well I need to leave. Bye Chiron bye Malcolm." She says as she then walks out the doors of the big house, campers still surrounding it.

"Nothing to see here, go back to whatever you were doing" Aphrodite charmspeaks them, and of course they did what she commanded.

"So Chiron what did she say?" I ask. "Nothing, but I do know something you can do to help of course." He replied. I was a bit irritated for not knowing but nodded.

"What?" I ask

"I need you to go to the dance with y/n." He says.
_______________________
Ok guys I hoped you enjoyed next is going to involve you so please don't get angry. 😅
I was gonna add something in the end but eh, later. 😆
And so, I love ya guys.
Stay Fabulous
(like senpai jk)
Bye!

- Hailey 😇