i haven't come around in so long

yesss i'm backkkkk!!! i'll prob publish this and publish some more today as well. anywayyyy enjoyyyy thank you for your patience<33

y/n age: 3

tw:// self doubt, self harm

"daddy?" i say looking away from bluey on the tv.

"what's up girly?" daddy said.

"where's mommy? i miss mommy." i frowned.

"oh don't be sad sweetie. mommy will be home in a couple hours. i know it's been a long time since you've seen her" dad said. i nodded.

"you want lunch? then a nap?" he asked. i nodded with a grin.

"alright to the kitchen!" dad said lifting me upside down and i giggled.

"daddy i want chicken tendies!" i said.

"what do you say princess?" dad said raising an  eyebrow.

"can i pweaseee have chicken tendies" i said.

"there you go! of course i can make you some chicken tenders." daddy said smiling.

travis pov

after i made y/n her food and she ate it i put her down for her nap. while she was down for her nap i decided to straighten up a little because i know how tay likes to keep the house clean and it was no where near that. i picked up y/ns toys, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, everything. as i finished the door unlocked and tay walked in. i walked over to the door and once tay saw me she ran over to me and jumped in my arms.

"hey sweetie. i missed you so much it's not even funny" i said as i held her tight

"i missed you too! i hate being away for so long" she said. i placed her back on the ground and pecked her on the lips which ended up getting pretty heated and turned into making out. i mean we haven't seen each other for over a month.

"babe" tay moaned against my lips.

"mm?" i answered.

"y/n?" she said pulling away.

"oh right she should be getting up from her nap. i can get dinner started if you wanna go wake her?" i asked. she nodded and started to make her way to y/ns room.

taylor's pov

i walked to y/ns room. i was so excited to see my baby. i quietly opened the door to reveal a messy haired y/n.

"hey baby" i whispered.

"mommy?" she said sitting up.

"hey baby! aww i missed you sooo much" i said plastering kisses all over her face.

"mommy i thought you were gone! i almost forgot i had a mommy" she said with a frown. was me being away for this long hurting y/n? that was the last thing i wanted to do. i feel so guilty.

"i'm sorry baby it won't happen again." i said trying not to cry. what y/n just said really put me in a reality check.

"why don't you go to the kitchen and go see daddy? i'm gonna go change" i said.

"okay mommy!" y/n said and ran out her room. i let out a sigh and tears started to fill my eyes so i walked to trav and i's room.

travis pov

i realized that i couldn't actually cook. the only thing i could 'cook' was frozen foods like chicken nuggets. so i just decided to order pizza for dinner. you can never go wrong with some pizza. after i put the phone down y/n comes running in the kitchen with bed head. her blonde curls are everywhere. she really is a mini tay. the only thing she has from me are my green eyes. so she's really just a mini tay with green eyes.