embarrassed

y/n age: 14

tw:// mentions of blood(period), some vomitting

this was a request requested by many so enjoy!

i was on day 2 of my period and it was literal hell. day 2 was always my worst days. my cramps were so bad it was making me nauseous and i literally just wanted to die.

mom had a show tonight in gelsenkirchen in germany and it was just going to be me and travis in the suite tonight.

"baby...you awake?" i heard mom say as i came out of my slumber.

"i am now" i groaned.

"baby it's almost noon we gotta go to the stadium. and that's another thing, i sleep a lot when i'm on my period.

"hey mom?" i asked.

"yeah baby?" she said

"do you have any like advil or anything?" i groaned.

"yeah i do! you feeling alright?" she asked.

"yeah my cramps are just really bad" i said.

"aw i'm sorry baby. but get ready and i'll have the advil for you on counter.

"alright thanks mom" i said. i decided to be comfortable because i really didn't feel that great to go all out with my outfit tonight so i just put on something simple

 i decided to be comfortable because i really didn't feel that great to go all out with my outfit tonight so i just put on something simple

after i got dressed i left my room of the hotel room and went into the main part of the room.

"here baby" mom said handing me the advil and a glass of water.

"thanks" i said with a smile.

after i took it we gathered our stuff and left the hotel to drive to the stadium. once we got there i plopped down on the couch and sprawled out.

"baby can you sit up so trav has somewhere to sit?" mom asked.

"no it's okay she can stay there" travis said. i smiled at him and laid back down. travis the dressing room for a short moment to go grab the food we ordered and my cramps were so bad i started to cry. i waited until travis left to shed my tears because i was too embarrassed for him to see me cry.

"baby! why are you crying?" mom said looking over at me while she was getting her hair straightened. i was comfortable with the hairstylist in there because i've know her for ages.

"my cramps are so bad this is the worst they've ever been" i cried.

"is the advil not working? i gave you three. i can't give you anymore until another few hours im sorry baby" mom said.

"it's making me so nauseous" i cried.

"there's an empty dressing room across the hall do you wanna go take a nap in there? i don't know how you'll do with the smell of food if you're nauseous" mom said.