Europe

Michael's POV:
I lean back in the chair and sigh as I gently rock back and forth singing a lullaby to Louise. We're going to Europe tomorrow, well technically a few hours. A month in total, each week dedicated to an area which are; Madrid, Paris, London and Stockholm. The reason for this trip is the fact we've never been on holiday as a family except our honeymoon and I want to get away and have a break from finding this person.

Once Louise is back asleep I place her in the crib and walk back to the bedroom, "I forgot how horrible teething is" I chuckle as I carry on helping Alice pack.

"At least she sleeps a decent amount at night unlike Alfie"

"Oh boy don't remind me of his teething experience. Hopefully it will be over with soon"

"Well if she takes after me it will be" She smirks

"I actually hope she takes after you on this one"

"Pass that shirt please"

I hand the shirt then I zip up the case I was packing and start on the kids one. "Oh yeah I booked a 2 day tickets for Disneyland too"

"Alfie is not being told until we arrive there otherwise he'll play up wanting to go there straight away"

"Now that's a deal I'll agree with" I smile

Alice's POV:
We just arrived in our first location, Madrid. When we reach the hotel I notice some men stood outside smoking, scary looking men, no dangerous looking men. Michael places the bags on the trolley and let the staff take them on in, he gets a sleeping Alfie and hold him whilst I take Louise and place her in the stroller. As we get closer to entering the hotel, closer to the men I hold Michael's hand a little tighter along with tightening my other hand's grip on the stroller.

"Alice you're not suddenly somehow gone into labour have you?" Michael chuckles

"No, just those people" I say quietly

"Hey Mike" one of them smiles approaching us, shit.

"Hey Mateo, how's things?"

"They're good, North gang has left" he chuckles

"Yeah I heard that the other week, I always said they was too weak"

"Yeah, now who's this pretty lady and two little cuties?"

"This is Alice my wife and these are our children Louise and Alfie"

"Nice to meet you, who would've thought Michael settling down. Learn something new everyday"

"Nice to meet you too"

They talk some more then we finally continue the journey to check in and going to our room. "Who was he?" I ask once we're in the elevator

"That was Mateo, he's the leader of the main gang in the country"

"He looks scary as fuck"

"Yeah he is pretty scary and very dangerous. You never want to cross him but he's a nice guy and secretly a softie. He has a wife and last time I heard 4 kids"

"Ah we got ourselves another softie" I chuckle

"Hey I'm not a softie"

"You are"

He smirks and plants a quick kiss before we get out and go to the room.

Disneyland
Michael's POV:
We're currently on route to Disneyland but Alfie has no idea.

"Daddy, Mommy look" Alfie smiles pointing to Disneyland "can we go? Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Maybe" I smile