Chapter 17

HARRY'S POV
_______________________
Brittany locked her up in bathroom and didn't get out for two fucking hours. After I knocked like crazy, I decided to leave her alone. Maybe she'll be better without hearing me yelling at her to open the doors.

She has to accept that I can't be with her. If I were with her, she'd just get hurt.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to hurt me like all the others? Why didn't you tell me you are the same as Bryan? Selfish and emotionless. You could have fucking told me you were going to leave after telling me you love me!" I heard her screaming still inside the bathroom.

I immediately ran to her saying that she opens the doors. But she didn't listen to me.

"Britt, I'll break these doors if you don't let me in." I was ready to break in when she suddenly opened the doors.

She stood up leaning on the frame of doors looking tired with her eyes being red from crying. "What do you want from me?"

"Just to calm down so we can have a normal talk for once." I responded.

She shot the doors in front of my nose.

"Stop acting like a fucking child Brittany and listen to me. I can explain you everything what's going on, just let me in. Please." I begged.

BRITTANY'S POV
__________________________
Why would he do that? Why would he say he has to leave me after all we've been through? After he kissed me? After he said he loves me?

It's all messed up and I don't know what to think about him anymore.

"I can explain you everything what's going on, just let me in." I heard him saying.

I didn't want to let him in and hear him lying about how sorry he is. I'm done with that shit. At the end everyone's making excuses to make the situation better, but if you've done some mistakes, take all your responsibility and don't lie.

But I decided to listen. Listen everything he has to say.
I opened the door and got out of the bathroom jumping to the bed on my right leg.

He sat next to me and began:"You know I didn't mean to hurt you in any possible way. For god sake we've known each other for years and your happiness is at the top of the things I want. But asking me to be with you..don't ask me to do that."

I didn't understand him at all. He showed he's interested in me and said he loves me. Is he playing with me?

"You're such a liar Harry! Stop being so damn selfish and admit you lied when you said you love me." I wanted him to see how hurt I was and how desperate I actually was.

"You're being so pathetic right now. How many times do I have to tell you that we shoudn't be together and-"

I interrupted him "WHAT? What are you so afraid of?"

He froze and his eyes met mine. He haven't spoken for a moment.

"Of losing control."

"Losing control?" I said sarcastically.

He was looking at me seriously as he approached me. "Yeah, losing control."

"And what would you do if you lost your control?" I laughed.

He brought his face right next to mine and he put his hands, each one on the one of my thighs. His lips softly kissed my neck and he whispered.

"Fuck you."
_______________________
Brought you the next chapter as I promised:)
Did you like it?🙈hope you did?

Are you going or did you go to any OTRA concerts?:)

Next chapter comes tomorrow!😊