special #3 🔞

After getting ready they are now inside the car. Mingyu at the drivers seat and Wonwoo beside him.

"Where are we going though?" Wonwoo asked buckling the seatbelt.

"Let's go to beach." Mingyu said like it's unplanned. He started the car and the speed remain high. The air coming inside the car as the window was opened.

Mingyu was focused on the road but Wonwoo, he thought of something evil. 'You spoiled my work today, how can I let you go easily.' A sly grin plastered against the older's lips.

Wonwoo moved his hand to the other's lap. Caressing Mingyu's thigh in a slow yet teasing way. Mingyu didn't say anything as it it's a daily thing and he is now used to it.

Wonwoo's hand moved more forward as he touched the younger's crotch area. "Don't distract me." Stopping his hand Mingyu said. But Wonwoo didn't listened instead he unbuckle the younger's belt.

Slowly the chain of Mingyu's pant was been undone too. Wonwoo felt the rock hard dick of his husband and teased him by rubbing the clothed member.

"Umm Won no." But the older was not listening. He then took of the underwear of Mingyu a little and the younger's hard cock swang stand. The cold air made him moan even more. Suddenly Mingyu stopped the car making both of them gasp.

"Don't stop." Woowoo spoke in a deep husky voice, making Mingyu gulp. His situation is tough. Although he doesn't wanted to but still started driving again.

And Wonwoo took the chance and unbuckle his seatbelt. The car was going on slow pace so it wasn't hard for the older to move on Mingyu's lap.

"What are you trying do?" Mingyu asked but his right hand held Wonwoo's waist to keep him safe. Mingyu's dick was now stuck between him and Wonwoo.

Wonwoo's clothed member rubbing against Mingyu's bare one. "Sshhh...Just enjoy the moment. And make sure to close the glasses." Although Wonwoo wanted to whisper it against the younger's lips but he didn't do that, cause of the driving.

"The fuck y-ummm." Wonwoo's lips stopped Mingyu from continuing pulling him into a rough kiss. Tilting his slightly so Mingyu can see the road Wonwoo kissed him. His tongue touched Mingyu's lips before his lips.

the kiss stayed for good few minutes. When Wonwoo pulled away they both were heavily panting, there lips swollen and a single string of saliva joining their lips.

Within few minutes they were near the beach. Siding the car in a abandoned alley near beach  Mingyu sighed. "Do you want to die this soon?" Wonwoo ignored the question and smirked again.

"I love you, and you are mine. If we die then together." Saying that Wonwoo started to kiss the younger again. Mingyu's cock still hard for not touching it.

After few seconds Mingyu kissed back. Circling both of his hands around Wonwoo's torso, Mingyu made the kiss deepen.

Wonwoo's right hand found it's way to Mingyu's cock. "Hng~" A soft moan came from Mingyu's lips between the kiss. The older slowly started to stroke it.

Their lips and tongues moving in sync. Sucking each other's lips and tongues, they enjoyed the moment which slowly turned into a erotic makeout session.

They both pulled away from the kiss, when they felt lac of breath. A single string of saliva was connecting their lips.

"Want to fuck me." Circling the tip of Mingyu's dick in a teasing way Wonwoo whispered. Mingyu's lips formed into a smirk.

"Let's go to beach first." Wonwoo rolled his eyes hearing that. He tried to go back to his seat but Mingyu stopped.

"Stey like this, bitch is near." And Mingyu started to drive again. Wonwoo sat on his lap and hugged him like a koala.