4

I groaned as I got ready for work. It was Saturday so no school. I packed my old uniform in my side bag and walked into the frame. I went straight to the change room it had been awhile since I wore it I hope it still fits. It consisted of 5 things. I slipped on my black sleeveless crop top shirt with silver swirls on it, that reached my neck. Next was a pair of white pants/leggings with a silver outline and a silver and black belt.. Over that was a pair of knee high white boots. Next was my thigh length sleeveless jacket with a silver outline and 2 silver chains connecting each side. (A/n in the r2 it's basically Anyas jacket but silver lines instead of gold.) Lastly were my fingerless white gloves that were half way in between my wrists and elbows. I came out of the changing room while toeing my bleach bolded hair into a ponytail.

"As and there she is our new pilot." Lloyd practically sang. Suzaku turned around. His hazel eyes widened I pushed up my glasses. "Um..hi" I said nervously. Suzaku smiled.

"You look amazing." He grinned. I blushed bright red.

"Thanks." I stuttered out. I saw my old knightmare. The Artemis. It looked like the Lancelot except for its head and color. It was a white body. With silver designs. And a navy blue gem. (A/n. It's head looks like the gurens except for color.)

The Lancelot and the Artemis had pretty similar function except for a few.

"Your knightmare is the what?" Suzaku asked as we climbed the stairs. I smirked and looked over my shoulder at him. "The Artemis." I state proudly. I waited for the seats to eject. I climbed inside once the did. I slipped on my head set and flipped some switches bringing the nightmare to life.

I pushed a button bringing my seat in. I grabbed the controls. "Lancalot is in position." Suzaku said. As his knightmare got in its position. Mine did the same. "Artemis systems all online." I said.

The clock began to count down". 10...9...8...7" mission get to the mountains help princess Cordelia. "6....5....4..." can I do this? "3.....2...." absolutely "1" I pressed the button sending the Artemis speeding out. I let out a happy whoop. I heard Suzaku laugh."enjoying yourself?"

"Absolutely!" I said speeding ahead of him.

--------

"Cordelias force are being whipped out by the knights! Artemis , Lancelot go in and assist!" A voice commanded.

"Rodger." I replied as my green eyes narrowed in determination. My eyes went wide at the sight of a huge knightmare taking out the forces of the Brittanian army.

"Suzaku get that knightmare! I'll get the knights!" I said.

"Got it." With that he zoomed off. I went to take out the knights. I swiftly sliced a few and fought others to where they ejected. The rest began to retreat. Suddenly the ground began to shake. I saw a mud slide coming my way so I moved as fast as i could.

I stopped just as the mud slide finished. I saw Suzaku struggling with the robot. Or what Lloyd called it the guren. I zoomed behind it and rammed it with my knightmares elbow. It stumbled but regained its balance. Soon it went after me. I blocked and fought back with my sword. Suzaku was still recovering. I pushed my blade down but the guren pushed back harder. I was sent flying into the mountain. I got up and charged only to hit a different mountain. I clenched my teeth. Can loose. I have to win just once. Where's my opening. I saw one. I quickly made a plan and took it. I charged and took my opening while the guren was distracted. I swiftly ran almost there. Out of no where a blast hit me sending me crashing into the mountain. I fell forward and hit my head. My vision blurred. I heard muffled voices through my headset. I weakly reached for auto pilot because I didn't have an eject. My vision blurred yet again. My eyes became droppy . Suzaku please get out. I thought as my eyes closed and my hand went limp just below the button.

Suzaku p.o.v

The Artemis charged when out of no where a blast hit it sending it sailing into the mountain. I expected it to get up like before but I didn't move. My eyes widened with fear. "Vivian!can you here me!" I called no response.

"Vivian!" Nothing. I narrowed my eyes and went for the guren. "Suzaku no! They called a retreat." Cecile said through my set.

"But the Artemis.."

"We have no choice but to save it." Lloyd said. I gasped and choked on air.
Vivian.

"Suzaku go."
I'm sorry Vivian

I left with the rest of the army. Ill get you back don't worry

Zero/Lelouch p.o.v

We won as I anticipated. The fleet evacuated and we had our price. We claimed the Artemis. I haven't seen the robot in years. We head back to base with the Artemis.

Soon after arriving Kallen came up to me.

"Zero what do we do with the knightmare?"

"Open it up, put the pilot down in the cells." I state calmly and she nods and dose as told.

I heard the hatch open and saw 2 guards drag the pilot out. The sight of long blonde hair got my attention. As the dragged the pilot by me they stopped. I kneeled down in front of the pilot. Long white blonde hair. I took my gloved hand and tried my her chin. My eyes widened as I choked on air. It was her! Vivian.

I smirked a nd dropped her chin. I can use her as a piece in my game. I followed the guards down to the cells and the put her inside. I sat in a chair outside the cell. The guards left as I sat there. She looked so peaceful asleep. I stood up and locked the door the the cell room so nobody could see anything. I sat back down and watched her sleeping figure. I now have the upper hand.