05.

"So.. how did you get here, Beomgyu??" Beomgyu chuckled sadly as he looked away.. "I dont know I walked inside my apartment and saw beomgyu lying on the sofa like a worm.." He chuckled as he remembered how both the males screamed their lungs out as they saw each other..

Yeonjun laughed as he looked away. As if beomgyu was waiting for it to happen, he turned towards the elder and asked, "what about you??'
"Honestly.. same.. but yeonjun was in the bedroom in my case", he chuckled..

"They're cute.." Beomgyu said as he played with his fingers while yeonjun nodded.. Beomgyu looked away, looking around.. The younger couple had left them together as they went to get 'coffee' for all of them whereas in reality, they snuck out for their time and to GIVE the elder couple their time..

"H-How are you, Beomgyu??" The elder finally mustered up some courage as he turned towards the younger, who turned towards him. He smiled.

"I'm doing great.. What ab-", "Are you sure?? Like 100%??" Beomgyu looked at him confused, 'Why'd he ask that??'

and as if yeonjun read his mind, the elder replied, "Coz I am not.. I-" He wiped his tears quickly making beomgyu panic..

"Hey you okay??" Beomgyu stood up, standing infront of the elder and what happened next might be something you expected but gyu didn't..

Yeonjun hugged him..

Beomgyu widened his eyes, but slowly melted as he played with the elder's hair making yeonjun hug him tighter..

"I-I'm sorry, Beomgyu.. I-I should've listened to you.. I.. I am so sorry", Hearing those words, tears escaped the younger's eyes but he wuickly wiped them away.. Yeonjun kept apologizing and beomgyu kept crying.. The grip on his hair became tighter, warning the elder to stop but yeonjun didn't care.. Beomgyu tried to push him away but yeonjun pulled him closer..

sighing in defeat, beomgyu looked away, tears still glistening his eyes as he wiped them away.. "I-It's ok.."

"No it's not.. I know it Gyu.. Stop being like this.. Why are you so selfless?? Dont you understand?? I don't deserve you.. How can you still forgive me??" Yeonjun asked as he turned his head up to lock his eyes with the younger.

the youngers eyes had turn a bit red from the crying.

"So dd you apologize to beomgyu-hyung??" the younger asked as they sat in the living room, having the ice-cream yeonjun had brought the other day.. The elder looked at the younger who looked very interested in the topic..

"Don't you have finals next week?? Why dont you rather study??", "Oh please.. youre asking THE choi yeonjun to STUDY??!" the younger scoffed.. The elder rolled his eyes..

"And now I realize how I failed in the 3rd year finals.." Yeonjun sighed as the younger looked at him, widening his eyes..
"Did I really fail??" Yeonjun shrugged his shoulder and continued eating his ice-cream while watching the movie, ignoring the younger's existence..who rolled his eyes,

"Fine I'LL GO STUDY..BUT YOU NEED TO TELL ME OKAY??" Yeonjun shrugged his shoulder which made the younger scoff as he walked towards his room..

"Did it go well??" Beomgyu looked at the younger and laughed.
"What are you talking about??" he asked while laughing making the younger pout..

"you know what im talking about.." The elder shook his head..
"Any hints??" Beomgyu thought for a while as if you was thinking.. He turned towards the shorter and smiled,

"No", Beomgyu whined like a baby before walking towards his room, stomping his feet at every step he took causing the elder to laugh at his child like behavior..

"Was I seriously like this??" He scoffed as he wrapped his arms around his knees and look towards the sky. They were sitting in the balcony as the younger was blabbering about how nice the younger yeonjun is and how much of a princess treatment he receives.. Beomgyu just chcukles in response..

"GYU I-", "STOPP!! enough yeonjun! enough is enough, okay??? What do you expect from me?? To accept your apology?? Why should I?? HUH?? JUST GIVE ME A DAMN REASON FOR ME TO ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY??!
I'VE BEEN THERE FOR YOUR EVERY UP AND DOWN BUT WHERE WERE YOU?? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU.. THE MOST.. YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE I WANTED.. and what did you want??  A FUCKING PROMOTION.. *scoff* Was it more important than me for you?? OH, You don't have to answer that, you already did, 2 years ago.." He scoffed again looking away..

"Beomgyu, I'm sorry.. I know I was wrong and I know I don't deserve to even look at you.. but gyu please, give me one last chance.. I was way too busy trying to earn for us.. and that.. just erased our 'us'.. I.. I'm sorry gyu, please!!" Beomgyu sighed as he pulled yeonjun away..

"Stand up", Beomgyu ordered making yeonjun stand up immediately and beomgyu nods..

"I.. always thought.. maybe if you apologize even once, i'd get back with you but now.." Yeonjun looked down and sighed, Beomgyu looked at his and lightly laughed causing yeonjun to look at him confused..

'He looks so cute ahhh', he sighed, "The things I'd do for you.." Beomgyu said and smashed his lips on the elder's lips without giving him any time to process what the mullet haired just said.. Yeonjun widened his eyes as he looked at beomgyu who seemed to be pretty happy..

The feeling of the younger's lips on his.. god, he missed it so much.. Beomgyu wrapped his arms around the elder's neck and yeonjun pulled him closer by waist, deepening the kiss.

A while later, they broke the kiss, in desperate need of air.. Yeonjun looked at beomgyu and stretched his arm..

"Choi Beomgyu, would you go out on a date with me???" Beomgyu looked at him and nodded excitingly causing the elder to hug him tightly. Beomgyu giggled..

Sometimes.. We just need to communicate..

Beomgyu woke up and rubbed his eyes looking around. As usual, he was sleeping on the sofa.. he looked around and sighed.. "He's probably in the college", and then realization hit him.. The memories of the prior nights skim through infront of his eyes as a blush crept its way on beomgyu's cheek.. He slapped his cheek and walked towards the kitchen.. The refrigerator had nothing.. Sighing, he grabbed his coat and walked outside.. Just as he walked down the building, his eyes widen double in size..

"This can't be, right??" Beomgyu rushed back inside the building.. He pressed the elevator button continuously but not having much time, he climbed the staircase. He hurriedly typed the password to the door and opened it.. there he saw it..

17th August, 2025

-THE END-