Chapter Four

Harry hummed along with the radio, tapping his hands on the steering wheel.  He had been stuck in traffic for twenty minutes, and was beginning to get irritated.

"C'mon!" He groaned, banging has head against the steering wheel. Why weren't they moving already! The sudden buzzing of his phone caught his attention. He sighed, checking the caller ID.

"Yes?" He answered, already dreading the conversation.

"Oh Harry, yes how are you?"

"Cut the crap Richard, what is it?" Harry could practically feel his annoyance bubblin over.

"I just wanted to remind you of your date. With Taylor."

Harry grit his teeth, gripping the wheel tightly.

"Yes. I remember. I had to cut my stay with my family short. It was my sister's birthday, you know."

"Yes well, you'll be meeting at the Starbucks nearest to your flat at 3:00. Don't be late."

Harry ran his hand over his face in agitation.

"I won't." Hanging up, he threw his phone onto the passenger seat. Of course he remembered his 'date' with Taylor. How could he forget? It was yet another part of the publicity scheme. This time it was to create hype for each artist in the other country. The biggest popstar in England dating the biggest popstar in America. The amount of publicity this would bring would make them even more famous and successful.

Harry was all for taking one for the team, but lately these little stunts were getting out of hand. They made him out to be some disrespectful player, that just used women as he pleased.

Harry shook his head, willing the line of cars to move forward. It was only 9:00 am, but he was already wishing the day was over.

                                ⊙⊙⊙⊙

"Butter, milk, cheese..." Juliette was muttering to herself, trying to remember her shopping list. She was in the grocery store as it was her turn to do the weekly shopping.

Scanning the items in her cart, she made her way to the checkout desk and got in line. Her phone buzzed in her pocket, notifying her of a new message. Pulling it out, she saw a text from Lily:

Don't forget my Vogue magazine. You promised to get me the latest edition if I drove you to the public library. Remember?

Sighing, Juliette ran over to the magazine's aisle, praying her cart wouldn't be touched. Seeing the large variety of magazines, she quickly scanned for Vogue, not wanting to waste any more time. She soon caught sight of the famous logo, and was about to grab the magazine, when the title of a neighbouring one got her attention.
Harry and Taylor Spotted on Afternoon Date: Is Haylor Happening?

Grabbing it, she scanned the article. What am I doing, she thought to herself. Nevertheless, she grabbed both magazines and ran back to her cart.

Why was she buying the magazine? Who knows. All she knew was that she was trying to convince herself it was for the Spectacular Homemade Dinner Recipes, and definitely not because of a certain pop star. Harry could do whatever he liked, in her opinion...Why should she care?

Afte paying for her items, she carried her bags outside and called for a taxi. Shivering in the cold, she wrapped her coat tighter around herself, praying that the cab would hurry up.

While waiting, she pulled out a magazine, and coincidentally it was the one featuring the Harry article. Reading it, she felt a peculiar feeling coursing through her. Why did this article make her blood boil so much? What was it about seeing Harry on a lunch date with someone, that made her so angry. The fact that it was the incredibly beautiful Taylor Swift didn't help either. Who could compete with her? Not that she wanted to nor felt the need to, that is. Sighing, she closed the magazine, having had enough of this weird feeling.

Suddenly, a loud honk and bright lights interrupted her, and she hastily grabbed all her bags and rushed to the car. She tried pushing Harry to the back of her mind, deciding he wasn't worth all of that energy. Harry who? She asked herself.

Yeah, right, she heard a small voice inside her head answer.

________________________________________

A/N I HOPE THIS WAS OK, I KIND OF DIDN'T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY TO WRITE IN THE THIS CHAPTER BUT OH WELL. I THINK IT WORKED OUT.

COMMENT

VOTE

K.