Chapter 8

At Nexus Sunrise Metropolis

Many humans and fondness were getting along a city that is actually full of equality.

Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi was at his office in his Penthouse, realizing that Ozpin including Atlas, would find out.

Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi: I wonder how exactly the undercover agents are doing in Vale..?

Until he heard a ringing from his phone of his office he picked up the phone and from the other side of the call came one of the undercover agents in the Kingdom of Vale.

Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi: (to undercover agent on the phone) Yes, any updates on the kingdom of Vale...

Undercover Agent: (to Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi on the phone) yes there has been a few updates for example Atlas is here in the Kingdom of hell with the general known as general James Ironwood that also that one of their so-called Max has been taken by the white fang and Roman Torchwick...

Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi: (to undercover agent on the phone) No wonder Atlas is failing with shitty... anything else...?

Undercover Agent: (to Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi on the phone) unfortunately yes sir there is a matter of Team RWBY it's also getting themselves involved which also lead to many civilian casualties...

Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi: (to undercover agent on the phone) God damn it those fucking idiots... I will send in myself inside of AGE-IIMG Gundam AGEII Magnum.... Volfogg (robot whose humanoid form transforming police robot), Noa Izumi pilot of AV-98 Ingram, and group of humans and faunus pilots of AV-98 Ingram and AV-02 Valiant to assist any of the civilians that might actually get hurt in the crossfire...

Undercover Agent: (to Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi on the phone) Roger that I'll keep any further updates in the future..

Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi: (to undercover agent on the phone) good to hear..

As to call ended, Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi heading towards the hanger Bay of every single different kind of super robots ready for combat got into gotten into his personal mobile suit: AGE-IIMG Gundam AGEII Magnum launched heading towards the Kingdom of Vale.

At Vale Highway, team RWBY, a group of idiotic hypocrites, led Roman Torchwick pilot Atlas Paladin causing Mayhem and destruction.

As Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi piloted his AGE-IIMG Gundam AGEII Magnum, he couldn't help but think about how he's been in similar situations before, but this time, he's not alone. He has his trusty mobile suit, his skills as a pilot, and his determination to protect the innocent.

Meanwhile, at the Vale Highway, Team RWBY was causing chaos and destruction, with Roman Torchwick piloting the Atlas Paladin. The team was made up of Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long, all of whom were oblivious to the danger that was heading their way.

Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi's AGE-IIMG Gundam AGEII Magnum appeared on the horizon, its advanced sensors and scanners picking up the destruction caused by Team RWBY and Roman Torchwick. 

Jaune/Kyoya Kisugi: (to himself) Time to put an end to this nonsense... Volfogg, Noa Izumi pilot of AV-98 Ingram, and squadrant of humans and faunus pilots of AV-98 Ingram and AV-02 Valiant protect many of the civilian were injured in the crossfire!!

All: Yes, Sir!!!

As Team RWBY alongside the two members of SSSN (Sun and Neptune) trying to stop Roman Torchwick from causing more man of piloting the Atlas Paladin, but in reality they're the ones causing more casualties and property.

Yang with Neptune on her bike trying to stop the atlas Paladin only for a few cars had civilians in them was caused by many of the Squadron of AV-98 Ingram and AV-02 Valiant piloted by humans and faunus.