Chapter 3

It's been a long day, a really long day. Without taking my meds I stumble a lot, I was planning on wearing shorts to the party. I now have 7 bandaids on my legs from where I have tripped, ran into tables, etc. I know Adderall treats ADHD but it also helps me not to be so annoying and ramble.

Jackson surprised me by picking me up 30 minutes before the time we set, 9 P.M. This was both a pleasant and in unpleasant surprise, I wasn't ready! I put on a dark red button up short sleeve shirt, I left the top 3 buttons undone. I put on dark blue jeans, and my all black converses. I walked into the living room and said, "I'm ready". Jackson studied me "is something wrong with what I'm wearing!" I gasp looking at my outfit, wear I didn't button up my shirt it was revealing some of the bruises Derek gave me. Jackson sighed and I went to button my shirt up, but I was cut off at Jackson swatting my hands and buttoning my shirt up himself. I blushed and he buttoned my shirt to the top, apparently it made me look cute because Jackson cooed.

"Aww is my little man all ready to go to a party" he cooed and planted kisses on my forehead, "Ewww!" I laughed hugging him, nuzzling my head on his chest wiping his slobber off of my forehead. We laugh and go to the yard. I went toward my jeep parked outside of the garage, but he grabbed my arm and led me to his Porsche. He opened the door for me and I got in and buckled my seatbelt. It took about 5 minutes to get to the party, it was at this beautiful two story mansion.

We go inside and Jackson introduces me to his friends. I couple hours passed and Jackson hasn't left my side, I figured by now he'd ditch me but I was happy he didn't. A couple drunk men came up to me and started grind and groping me, but Jackson saved me. Jackson leads me to the outside of the mansion and we sit by this huge ongoing fire pit, instantly warming me up. Jackson when to get us some more drinks, I agreed to be his Designated driver so he's getting me a Pepsi. I looked at my phone and saw the time was 1 A.M., and an hour ago Derek had sent me a picture of him by the campfire. I chuckle at the picture and text him I miss him, I really do miss him.

I put my phone back in my pocket and look for Jackson, he's in line waiting for drinks. I take my phone back out and open snapchat, I'm going to send him a stalker picture. I zoom into his face but then someone bumps into me, "sorry" this girl says and I smile at her. I lost Jackson on the camera so I search for him still zoomed in, and then I stop. I do a double take and then look up from my phone, it's Derek, he's leaned up against a tree.

Excited to see him I run up to him and hug him, "Hey, I thought you were camping!" I said looking at him now. His eyes went from confused to being caught. "Oh yea, me and my friend just rode up he because he was invited by his friend" he try's to recover, but then this tramp comes up and starts sucking his face off. Derek forgets that I'm there and starts making out with her, I stand frozen and then I clear my throat. "Is this your friend?" I ask and he pushes her away, I storm off. But then he catches up and turns me around to face him, "Stiles I can explain!" He yells. He catches everyone's attention and they stop talking, dancing, and they just watch. Except Jackson.

"Derek, let go of me, you're hurting me. You're causing a scene..." I whisper but he just tightens his grip and I whimper, "no you're the one causing the scene!" He yells and punches me. Jackson runs up and takes Derek's hands off my should, he then punches him repeatedly. Jackson was so quick with his punches I couldn't keep up after I counted to 10, Derek gets in a few brutal he before he falls to the floor and Jackson grabs my hand. "Let's get out of here..." He states and then leads me to his car, he hands me the keys and I drive to his place.

I park in the garage and pull out the keys, but I don't get out. Jackson notices, "I-I'm sorry..." He twiddles his thumbs looking at them intently. "Why, that was the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me..." I assure him. He gives me a pretty smile and I give him a forced one, I'm sad but I didn't want to take it out on Jackson. Jackson got out of the car and ran over to my side, I was already getting out so he helped me. He was holding onto me like I was fixing to break, "hey, I'm ok..." I say stroking his face. "I-i know, but I leave you for a second and he's already hurting you" he stutters, his happy confident eyes going to sad, guilty, insecure ones. Jackson is wasted, but he is trying to be there for me. "Hey I'm fine, plus he's done way worse to me" I try to calm him down but I fail.

He picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist, my little Stiles gets excited and I blush. "How embarrassing" I giggle covering my face, he looks at me confused and then looks down at his stomach were little Stiles was poking him. He giggles uncontrollably and hides his face on my shoulder, "that's not helping" I smile and he giggles cheekily. He leads my head onto his shoulder and he places his hands on my ass holding me up, "is this ok?" He asks genuinely. I place my lips onto his eye and whisper "it's fucking fantastic", he giggles more.

He goes around and opens the trunk, he pulls out a beach blanket and a gym bag. I grab the blanket from him and hold it, a minute later was on the beach. He puts me down and I lay down the blanket, he waits patiently for me to be done. "Do you want gym shorts or swim trunks?" He asks and I pick the gym shorts, "do you want a shirt?" He asked. He took off his loose baggy white T-shirt and gave it to me, I look around and no ones on the beach but there are some cars driving around. He strips to his underwear and then slides on his swim trunks.

Jackson catches on and then says "I'll cover you,and I'll look away wear," he said as he comes closer to me blocking me from the cars seeing me, he gives a smile and looks away. "Don't bother with that" I say grabbing his face and facing him towards me. I turn around and take off my clothes and underwear, I then push my ass on his crotch. He moans and I turn my head to kiss his neck, little Jackson is now a hard on. Then I slide on his shorts and shirt, "Tease" he pouts.

I go over to his bag and get my phone from my pants, I go back over to him and go back where we were earlier. He moans and kisses my neck "Your so beautiful, baby" and he wraps his hand around my waist, gently rubbing my stomach. He leans in to kiss me but I stop him and kiss him on the cheek "Hold on, I'm not a cheater" I state. His face his broken and he covers his bulge, "no,no,no I'm sorry, watch this." I say showing him my phone. He comes closer cautiously to watch, I wake up my phone. I have 12 missed calls from Derek and 30 texts, consisting of I'm sorry babe, it won't happen again, I'll break up with her, I'll never see her agian. I type 'were through' and I press send, I look at Jackson and he looks confused. I lay down on the blanket "I just broke up with him, so I'm not a cheater, or a tease. Now... come over ever and kiss me!" I say waving him towards me and spreading my legs.

He smiles and quickly jumps up and down, he climb in between my legs. He studies me "what's wrong?", "let me fix something," he says getting up and running to his bag. He gets out his hair brush and climbs back between my legs, he brushes the gel out of my hair. The brush feels so good I close my eyes in pleasure, when he's done he says "I have a idea..." He gently runs the brush on top of my torso. The slight tickling felt so good I let out a moan, "can we not have sex tonight, I don't want to be drunk for my first time" he asks raising his eyebrows.

"Of course babe, didn't you date Lydia all throughout highschool?" I asked, "We said that, but it was to cover up that I was gay. She's my Best friend, we didn't actually date" he states. "Oh ok... Beside I wasn't going to have rebound sex tonight" I say stroking his chest, "Isn't that what this is?" He tilts his head in confusion, gesturing to our position. "No, this was one of my fantasies Im high school. I wanted to live it out." I giggled. "how's it turning out?" He asks, "better than I could have dreamed!" I yawn and stretch my whole body. I arch my back and he took it as the to wrap his arms around me , he flipped us over and placed me on top of him. We passionately kissed for 5 minutes, I slid off of him and wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me in and squeezed me for a hug, He let go of his grip a little and then rested his chin on top of my head. We then fell asleep to the sound of the waves.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote, comment, and share this story with your friends.