2

The next few days were much like today had been. Doing various boring little jobs. I got better at them but it got more annoying each day having to watch him and not being able to do anything about it. I wasn't sure if I could take much longer. It had already been a week. A little more actually. I was aloud to do the work in my own office and yet I chose to stay in his every day. I guess thinking about him and having him there was a lot better than thinking about him and having to picture it. I decided to go in early today. I wanted to get on his good side. At least this way it would improve my job performance as well. I had woken up earlier today to get ready. I rummaged through my closet, searching for anything better than what I normally had. I picked out lacy black panties with a matching bra. Then I found a white button up shirt like the other ones I had but smaller. It was from last year and still in good shape. I quickly put it on and buttoned it up, rolling up the sleeves further. Then I slipped on a skirt a little shorter than what I normally wore when I didn't wear slacks. Lastly, I stepped into a pair of black high heels. I gazed at myself in the mirror. It was perfect. I drove to the office as patiently as I could. It was a bit of a dumb thing to be doing but I couldn't take it any longer and it was too late now. It was still a little dark outside when I pulled into the parking lot. I grabbed a long overcoat from the backseat and quickly covered myself with it since I was starting to feel a little insecure. I quickly made my way inside, using my keycard to get through the front doors. I took a deep breath and sighed. The place was nice and empty. I knew Clarissa was probably in her office though. Having such a big role in the company required showing up early and taking on a lot more responsibilities. I rushed over to the elevator and pushed the up button. As soon as I pulled back I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around quickly to face Abby. She had a huge smile on her face.

"Hey (y/n), nice to see you. What are you doing here to early?" She asked. I immediately felt flustered.
"Oh. Um nothing really. I just... I just came to get some extra work done." I stuttered. Her expression had a hint of suspicion in it as she listened.
"Alright well I'll see you later." She said, walking away. I quickly stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the right floor. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and slipped the jacket off of my shoulders. As soon as the elevator stopped, I walked out and continued down the hallway. I decided to wait in my own office until he got here. I turned the corner and kept going. As I was about to pass the men's restroom, the door swung open and someone hurried out, slamming into me. I gasped and stepped back.
"I'm so sorry-" I stopped short. It was Mr. Iero. His appearance was messy. He held tightly into his belt and overcoat. I bit my lip harshly. His hair was still a bit messy from sleep and he had stubble forming.
"Shit, what are you doing here this early?" He asked frantically, looking around.
"I don't know, I thought-"
"Wait." He interrupted.
"What?" I asked.
"Clarrisa's coming. To my office. Now." He said, taking my arm. Then He quickly guided me back down the hall and into his office. He shut the door after us and locked it.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I don't know." He muttered, running his inked fingers through his hair. He tossed the overcoat on a nearby chair and set his belt down on his desk.
"Actually what were you doing?" I asked. He sighed and rolled up his sleeves more, showing his tattoos off again. Then he grabbed a black tie from his desk and started to tie it around his neck.
"I'm not going to lie to you. You're so fucking beautiful." He muttered. His fingers worked quickly to finish tying it.
"I can't get you out of my head. I know, they say it's wrong to think about co workers that way but you know." He explained quickly.

"That way? Mr. Iero what were you doing?" I pressed on.
"Please. Just call me frank." He said. I moved in front of him, blocking his path, and leaning against his desk.
"You sure as hell are stubborn to play the office assistant." He said, moving in closer.

"Says the boss that comes in before hours to jack off to her." I shot back, crossing my arms. His face flushed red as his hands moved up to his hair. He tugged on the messy strands and sighed.
"Goddammit..." He muttered.
"I bet you came hard imagining it all." I challenged. I knew I shouldn't be doing it but at this point I had nothing to lose.
"Look at you Frank. You're fucked up already just thinking about. Fucking me in my little skirt, making me scream your name loud enough to get us both fired." I continued. Then he reached behind me. I ducked out of the way as he pushed all the papers off the desk. I yelped as he dug his fingers into my hips and slid me onto the hard surface. He pushed until I was laying down completely. He moved his hands up, pinning my arms down as he bent over me. I gasped as he pressed his crotch in between my legs.
"Holy shit... Look at you. Hard already even after you just got off." I said in between shaky breaths.
"And what about you huh? I'm sure you have your share of things you've done or else you wouldn't be enjoying this so much." He hissed.
"You're right." I muttered.
"Is that so? Look at yourself. You're just as guilty as I am." He continued, sliding his hand down my leg.
"Frank, shit what are you doing..." I mumbled. I moaned lightly as he moved the panties out of the way and brushed his two fingers against my slit.
"You're so wet already. I haven't even done anything yet." He said with that half smirk. I groaned as he lightly fingered my clit