5

Eventually the day ended and he led me back to his car.
"Your car will be safe here, don't worry about it. It's the weekend anyway so no one will be around. I'll take you to come get it tomorrow though." He said, opening the door for me.
"Sounds good, thank you." I said, sliding in the seat and shutting the car door. On the drive back to his house, I learned a lot about him and I even got a chance to share things about myself. It felt good to talk to him. Yeah I had friends that I could talk to but they never took anything seriously. He seemed like he really cared about me. He always asked if I was alright and he made sure that things were ok with me. It made me feel a lot better. Even if I was just the office assistant. Eventually we pulled up to his house. He went around and opened the door for me again.
"Wow... Beautiful house." I said, taking his hand and stepping out. He pulled me close and wrapped his other arm around me, still holding my other hand tightly.
"Thank you. I want to make you feel comfortable here. I know it's only been so long but you mean so much to me already." He said. I rested my head against his chest.

"I'm crazy about you frankie. I like being around you." I replied. He mumbled something against me but I couldn't make out what it was. I loved being around him. He felt so warm and comforting.
"Come on." He whispered, leading me inside. The inside was almost as warm and comforting as he was. It smelled just like him. It was beautiful. Not too messy and not too neat. Everything felt just right.
"Wow..." I muttered, glancing around.
"I know it's not the best..." He started.
"I love it." I interrupted. He smiled a bit. "So much." I whispered.
"Let me show you around." He said. I followed him Into the living room.
"Woah..." I mumbled. There were guitars all lined up on the walls.
"I didn't know you played guitar." I said as he took his overcoat off.
"Oh yeah. Just a little something I like to do in my free time." He said, taking one off the wall. I laughed and sat down in one of the chairs. He sat in the chair across from me with the guitar in his lap.
"Play me something." I spoke, gazing at him.
"Alright hold on. Let me think." He replied. Then he reached over to the table next to him to grab a pack of cigarettes. His untucked shirt slid up his sides and I caught a perfect view of the tattoos. I bit my lip and crossed my legs uncomfortably as I noticed my fingerprint marks bruised on his skin. He quickly sit back and lit a cigarette, blocking my view.
"Want one?" He asked. I shook my head and nervously picked at my fingers. I watched as he picked his guitar off his lap and thought. He took a few drags and stuck the smoke back in his mouth. He let it hang loosely as he put his fingers in position. Then he started to play. His eyes narrowed as he concentrated on hitting all the notes. It sounded beautiful. All of the notes blended together nicely and everything sounded just right. His eyes shut tight as he focused more, letting his hands move more freely. He gently shook his knee and nodded his head slowly as he played. It had started off slower and more peaceful. But as he went on, he added a bunch of little tricks and changes. His fingers moved so fast down the guitar and he strummed so quickly that his hand became a blur. I held my breath and tried not to image what those fingers would look like moving fast inside me. I continued to listen, waiting patiently and relaxing. When it was over, he opened his eyes hesitantly and set the guitar down.
"I don't know really." He said, taking the cigarette out of his mouth.
"That was amazing. You're really talented Frank. I like that." I replied. His lips curved up into that half smile as he smoked. He adjusted in his chair and leaned back.

"Come here." He muttered, blowing out another puff of smoke and gesturing with his fingers. I hopped up and crawled on his lap, straddling his hips. I scooted forward, wiggling a bit as I got comfortable. He put out the cigarette in the ashtray and slid his hands down my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck lazily and pressed myself against his chest.
"It sounds stupid but I think I'm falling for you really hard. I can't get enough of you frankie." I spoke, rocking my hips gently.
"I feel the same way. You make me feel so good baby and I love being with you." He replied, rubbing circles into my hips.
"You look so beautiful right now." He muttered. I hopped on his lap lightly, nipping at the scruff on his neck. He groaned and tilted back.
"Shit baby..." He mumbled. I felt the hard lump poke at me through his tight slacks.

"Mmm frankie... I see you got something for me." I whispered against his ear, biting and sucking at it. I slid one hand off of his neck and all the way down. Then I slowly palmed him through his pants, rubbing up and down against his erection. His lips parted and he pulled me closer, pressing wet open mouthed kisses to my lips. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and licked, sucking all around. I worked his zipper down and rubbed him through the boxers before taking his dick out and pumping it gently. His breath shook against my touch as he continued to kiss me lightly. His hand slipped down and up my skirt.
"Still no panties..." He muttered against my lips. I nodded and smiled against him. He started to rub slowly.
"Holy shit." He whispered as his fingers brushed in between my slit.
"S-see? I'm so wet... just for you. You drive me insane." I stuttered against him, licking down over his stubble and tracing my tongue against it. I slowly rode his fingers. He shook and moaned as I rubbed his dick in my hand, slowly pumping faster. I slid down until the tip of his dick pushed into my stomach. He moaned, rubbing the back of my neck. He took me into his bedroom and dropped me on the bed. He pulled his pants and boxers off the rest of the way along with his shirt. Then he crawled on the bed and pinned me down. I whimpered lightly as he stripped me of my clothes.
"So hard frankie..." I muttered as he pressed his dick against my opening. He picked up my legs and pulled them around his waist. Then he slammed inside of me. I moaned helplessly as he pinned me down. All I could do was cry out and take it all as he fucked me and nibbled at my tits. He licked lightly up my skin and pressed teasing kisses into my neck. I leaned back and relaxed, taking it all.
"Feels so good sugar... I could cum already just looking at you" He moaned.
"Frankie holy shit my- ohh!!! Mmm oh... Frank!!" I cried out as he pounded into me at the perfect spot. He slid his hand down in between our hips and fingered my clit as he fucked me.
"Shit!! Gonna, ah..." I sighed.
"Hold it." He demanded, pounding in harder.

"I c-oh frankie I don't know if I can't-ohh!!" I moaned as I came all over his hand and cock. He pulled out and rubbed his hand on me. Then he slid down and placed my ankles on his shoulders.
"I told you to wait." He hissed, peeking up at me.
"I'm sorry, I-"
"do it again." He interrupted.
"What?"
"If I really make you so horny, squirt for me again." He repeated. Then he dove under and licked up my slit and circled my clit with his tongue. I moaned as his stubble scratched at my inner thighs. I felt another tight knot in my stomach and I was coming all over his face. He sucked hard on my slit, pushing his tongue in my opening to lick it all up. He came back up with my cum all over his face.
"Oh god..." I muttered. His dick was so hard and irritated. He quickly slid closer until his cock was up to my chin. Then he rubbed himself a few times. He teased the tip against my chin, rubbing his dick side to side as pre come smeared all over me. I tried to lick it but he gently pushed me back down. Then he jacked off in front of my face. His hand moved quickly as he let out frustrated sounds.
"Open." He ordered. I quickly opened my mouth up wide for him. Then he pushed his cock down my throat and came hard.

"Swallow." He demanded, tugging at my hair. I choked against his dick and tried to swallow it but his cock was so far in and he kept coming.
"All of it." He hissed, pushing in further as i choked. I tightened my throat around him and swallowed.
"Good girl." He muttered, pulling out. I gasped again and scratched at his back as he slid down.
"Such a good girl. I'm proud of you baby. So proud." He whispered comfortingly into my ear, rubbing my scalp lightly and nibbling my ear.
"Thank you... Mister..." I whispered in between more gasps of air. He pulled on his boxers and gently helped me back into my bra and panties.
"Sleep now princess" he whispered, pulling the covers over us. Then he held me close to him and stroked my hair, rubbing me gently and whispering sweet things in my ear until I fell asleep in his arms...