Punishment?

Disclaimer- I do not own black butler or any of the characters

Your POV

I tied my bed sheets together and thew them over the widow making a rope for me to climb down and I did, 'this is too simple' I thought to myself just as Sebastian grabbed me by the hips and started walking back to the house with me in his arms. When he put me down, I pouted at him "Did you really think it would be that easy?" Sebastian said placing his hand on his forehead "No..." I admitted. He looked at me with one brow raised "so you wanted to get punished?" He questioned my actions. "No!" I blushed "I wanted to know what the punishment was, and how you would know if I tried to escape," I blushed again, sitting on my bed, I asked what is the punishment "Today your punishment will be..." He paused thinking "you don't get one." He said amused then walked  out of the door. After a whole hour of thinking about why he didn't give me punishment but I finally realised that he just wasn't curing my curiosity.

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

When I woke up Sebastian's face was right next to mine and I jumped back "sleep well?" I couldn't speak and he chuckled "so much innocence" and I blushed as he walked out of the room.He had left a maid costume on the side and I wore it 'I feel like a slut'  The unwelcome thought popped into my head and i waved it away.

I walked down the stairs and saw Sebastian.

Sebastian POV

When I saw (Y/N) walk down the stairs in that maid outfit, I chuckled when I saw her she was so beautiful and innocent, I walked up to her smirking "Hello (Y/N)" I smiled seductively at her and handed her a chore list when she blushed, 'she is so cute'

Your POV

I looked over the list 'this is going to be easy' I thought foolishly, I'd never been a maid before.

~~~~~~~~~Time skip!!~~~~~~~~~~

I finished my last chore and started looking through Sebastian's draws makes me very curious. Just as I was about to open his wardrobe, he grabbed me from behind "naughty girl, you broke a rule" Sebastian whispered in my ear suggestively "you need to be punished" He pressed me into the wall pinning my hands above my head he kissed me roughly for a minute then separated thinking I needed air, and I would be gasping for breath, but I just stood there looking at him clueless, he kissed me again desperate pushing his tongue into my mouth, but he never got me to gasp for air no matter how long he kissed me, 'I don't think he knows'