What is she?...

Disclaimer- I do not own black butler or any of its characters

Sebastian's POV

I knocked on Ciel's  study "come in." He called out, When I walked in Ciel looked up at me "Yes Sebastian" He said when he saw the worried look on my face, "We have a problem" I stated trying to sound calm, I continued "It's (Y/N)" Suddenly Ciel looked shocked "What about (Y/N)! Is she harmed?!" He got worried and I realized the young master had feelings for (Y/N). "No, no nothing like that..." Ciel calmed down slightly "She isn't... human..." I waited for an answer of my young master but nothing he was dumbstruck. finally Ciel replied"why didn't you tell me sooner?""I didn't know until just now" Ciel threw a book at me but i dodged and it hit something outside of the room.

Your POV

I was trying to find Sebastian as he just left after he 'punished' me and I heard him and young master talking, 'I know it's impolite to eavesdrop but....' I said in my head listening in and i sighed 'they know' something hit me as i started to walk away, I fell to the ground with a thud.

When I woke up my vision was blurred, I saw a tall man with raven hair and a devilish smile walking towards me. When I had completely regained my vision I saw Sebastian "Tell me what you are, my dearest (Y/N)" Sebastian said softly while stroking my face with the back of his finger, "I'm human" I replied *slap* you could hear the contact "now (Y/N)... we don't like liers do we?" He spoke gentle words so much contrast between the harshness of his slap and the softness of his words.