Don't make me tell...

Disclaimer- I do not own Black Butler or any of the characters

Your POV

It's been 3 weeks and i'm still telling them i'm a human I can't live like this for a month I need to get out without reveling what I really am... I thought for Hours Sebastian didn't come in more than one to check on me they will probably give up and leave me here for ever, even if I don't rot away, I remember all of the time's I had spent with Sebastian, i giggled, I remembered a reaper named Grell he burst through the door singing "Oh Bassy!" with a chainsaw started going on about baring his children. That thought gave me an idea that was very risky but Grell was so oblivious that it just might work.

Once Sebastian walked in and saw me crying he crouched down beside me on the dungeon floor "Ready to tell" He stroked my face and I replied shakily "Only to Grell" Sebastian sighed "can you just tell me please" he asked smiling at me, in that moment I hated him, how could he smile at me like that after he harmed me? Then I thought again, I don't hate him I despise myself for not being able to hate him. I then repeated what I said before "Only Grell" .

Sebastian called out "Grell!" and in 2 seconds Grell appeared "Leave Sebastian" and as he did he glared at the man that called him Bassy "What do you want sugar?"Grell said and I smiled like a wolf "I can get you a half hour with Sebastian" Grell's eyes widened "What do you need me to do?" He lightened up "Just get the keys for the cell and the cuffs" I said showing him my hands "from Ciel"I spoke as he left the room and Sebastian entered.

"I will tell you if you go into the ballroom for 2 hours without stepping outside of the room, then i'll tell you" Sebastian said OK as it was his orders from Ciel to get the answer out of me apart in anyway that doesn't kill me. Grell arrived in the room 1 hour later and handed me the keys "where's my bassy?" He asked me like Sebastian was his boyfriend "In the ballroom" I replied, grinning

Then Ciel walked in and i raised my eyebrows not expecting the visit while I was sitting on the keys, and all of a sudden he kissed me "please tell me what you are," he spoke against my lips and I could feel his hot breath tingling on my lips "so we can be together" I sighed "Ciel I don't..." I was interupted by a loud screem and Ciel left with a see you soon dearest...