003.

Episode Three

———————————————————

———————————————————

I'm currently sitting on the beanbags in the garden with Kordell just talking.

"So do you want a pet in the future" Kordell asks.

"Oh my god yes. I want to be a doggy mommy. Like a little teacup puppy I think they're called. But like when i'm moved and settled into my house" I tell him. We continue having a nice conversation until it's time to go to bed.

As we're walking to get ready for bed Leah pulls Serena and I aside to tell us about her and rob's mini date and how they kissed and stuff. We then run into JaNa who tells us she had a talk with Connor and she enjoyed it. We go in the bathroom to do our nightly routines. After that I go on Leah's bed for a bit and Hakeem comes and have a mini conversation with me. I then get in the bed with Kordell who falls right asleep. Me on the other hand can't do that because Kendall and Hannah are next to me fucking kissing loudly.

"Wait did you hear that" Kendall says coming up from under the covers turning to me.

"Yes I fucking heard that I swear to god I will literally go sleep outside if yall don't fucking stop" I tell them as we laugh a little loudly. They stop and we all fall asleep.

The next morning...

"Goodmorning milaaa" Kordell says hugging me.

"Goodmorning" I tell him hugging him back. We talk until he starts to get up. I sit up too as Hakeem walks over to the bed.

"Give me hug, give a little hug" he says goofily smiling. I laugh and open my arms and he falls on top of me hugging me as I laugh loudly.

"You're too heavy get off" I tell him pushing him off me. I then get up to go get ready for the day. All the girls get in the bed with Kaylor as she tells us about her convo with Connor. And how she likes Connor more. We all go in the makeup room to talk. We're talking about everyone connections, Rob then comes in with breakfast for Leah and Liv. I then see the little signal that Leah told us about and she goes to meet him. She then comes back and we finish getting ready. After getting ready Serena and I go sit with Rob at the pool and chat with him.

Serena and I then get up and go sit with Kordell, Chris, and Coye. We watch as JaNa and Connor chat.

"They over there talking and smiling. Has JaNa said anything about it to yall" Coye asks us. I sit back and let Serena talk.

"I mean she said the chat was really good. I don't know if it was like super flirty or if it was just like getting to know. She just didn't want to be like the second choice because obviously him and Kaylor made out last night" Serena tells him.