006.

Episode Seven

————————————————————

After the game the bombshells introduce themselves. They sit down and everyone is talking to them. I'm just silent.  The girls and I get up and go talk to the bombshells. Nicole asks is anyone locked in.

"Yeah Leah and Rob, Kaylor and Aaron, and definitely Mila and Kordell" Serena tells them. They then ask about our couples. I let Leah and Kaylor go first then I speak.

"Since day one we've had a strong connection. Like we really like each other" I tell them keeping it small because i'm really irritated. The girls then go and talk to the guys. Nicole is talking to Kendall and Andrea is talking to Aaron. Andrea then pulls Rob. Leah, Serena, JaNa, Kendall, and I are sitting down talking about it.

"Rob's a funny guy" JaNa says as Andrea is laughing.

"No hes not" Leah says.

"He is sometimes now not too much" I tell her. We watch as Leah stresses and Aaron joins us. I then see Nicole and Kordell walk by.

"Don't piss me off" I say.

"You wanna spy on them babes" JaNa asks me.

"No it's fine" I say.

"You have nothing to worry about Kordell adores you" Aaron tells me.

"Are you gonna pursue her" Leah asks Kendall.

"Yeah definitely she's great" Kendall tells us.

"Fuck please pursue her Kendall" I tell him.

"Well shit i'll pursue you if you and Kordell doesn't work out" Kendall says wrapping his arms around me  causing us all to laugh.

"Wait Mila how do you feel" Aaron asks.

"Well i'm fucking irritated right now like get away from my man" I say frustrated.

"Hold me Kendall" I say dramatically digging my head into Kendall's chest.

"I'll hold you" he says patting my back and head. We all continue conversing until it's time for bed. We all get ready for bed. I then get in bed with Kordell and go to sleep.

The next morning...

I'm with Leah, Serena, and JaNa. We're watching as Connor is talking to Andrea. After they talk Andrea comes over to us and tells JaNa that she has nothing to worry about. Leah then gets mad at Rob because they never say nothing like that to her.