010.

Episode Twelve

———————————————————

———————————————————

After saying goodbye to Hannah. I go sit on the couches and talk to Serena.

"Girllll you went offf I was like what the fuck. But honestly I felt it coming" Serena says.

"I had to girl it's just the way he was speaking and slick throwing shade at JaNa when she has done absolutely nothing to him. Like it was so weird to me and I can tell she was hurt so of course I had to say something because I don't know who he thinks he is" I tell her.

"Noo literally I was like who does he think he is. Like that was rude as fuck. It was you calling him a wannabe Ken doll for me" Serena says causing us to bust out laughing.

"I was so scared that Chris was gonna send me home" she tells me.

"Nah I knew he wasn't gonna send you home but he start using words like fresh and stuff. I was like wait a damn minute" I tell her making us laugh.

"So how are you feeling about Leah right now" Serena then asks.

"Honestly I do feel bad for kind of going off on her during the recoupling. I'm grateful that Kordell covered my mouth because I was really gonna hurt her feelings" I say to Serena.

"No I could tell you was about to go off" she tells me.

"Man I was about to get to mentioning Rob and all. I'm glad I didnt because I would've felt worse than I do now. And it's like I did that because she's just smiling in this dudes face whispering to him. Like cool they got a connection. But JaNa is her friend at the end of the day and the way Connor was speaking about her wasn't okay at all. But it's like Leah looked right past that and continued to smile and laugh with him like that's weird because to me it's like she was trying to rub that shit in JaNa's face " I express.

"Honestly I feel you, Leah, JaNa, and I have the closest friendship in this villa. With all this drama it feels like our little group is starting to fall apart. So honestly I feel like you and Leah need to have a conversation. Because obviously you're distancing yourself because you don't like the way she's moving right" Serena says causing me to nod.

"Right so let's just call her over here and we talk" she tells me. I shrug and watches as she waves Leah over to us.

"Heyy guys" Leah says awkwardly sitting down. Serena and I say hi back before Serena starts to talk.

"I'm tired of all this distance in the group. We're supposed to be PPG+1. I just think you guys need to sit down and have an actual conversation. So Leah you go first then Jamila you talk" Serena says.