Chapter 14: deal

"Wait where's Chloe going?" Emily asked beca as she stops crying. Beca only replies with a look; a sad... Dead look. "no" Emily shakes her head in dissatisfaction, "no" she says again as she begins crying. While all the cops and paramedics clear out, beca lays on the bed with Emily and cradles her in her arms.

"Beca" ,beca hears someone call her name. She's still cradling Emily "beca" she hears again.

*Beca POV*

"Beca!" Allie calls out. I lift my head up off the bar counter. "dude you were asleep for like three hours, were closing in like 2 minutes." she says laughing. "couldn't of woke me up sooner" I reply back wiping her with a filthy rag.

Was it all a dream? That was to long to be a dream. wait, Chloe. "I gotta go Allie!" I shout running out the door "we're not done-" her sentence is cut short.

I get in my car and speed off to Chloe's house. I look in my purse for the key she gave me. I end up dropping it and, almost crash, looking for it. I get to the door and open it.

"Chloe" I call out, "Chloe!" I say louder still no answer. I repeat this but still no answer. "fuck" I back into the door and fall into my knees.

"yeah?" I hear a voice and look up. Chloe. Standing at the dip of the staircase. "Chloe!" I say with the biggest smile, going up the stairs skipping a step each time.

when I reach the top I pull her into a passionate hug, followed by a kiss. "ow Beca" she says, I loosen my grip but I still hold on.

"You okay?" She pulls away asking. "where's Emily?" I asked before answering her question. she takes a step back and looks at me, "whooos... emilyyy?" Was it really a dream.

"Where's Dan?" I ask "um who's Dan?" She's clueless as to who these people are. great. GREAT! It was a dream! "Let's go" I say pulling her arm to the bedroom.

"Where you going?" She ask trying to get away from my grip. I slam her against the door and start sucking and butting on her neck, she lets out a moan. "Beca I have to meet someone for lunch" she says pushing me off her gently.

I reach behind her and open the door pushing her in, causing her to fall down. I jump on top of her and kiss her hard enough to where she couldn't breath. "Beca really I have to go" she attempts to get up but I pin her down.

"They can wait 30 minutes" I say "30 minutes!?" She repeats "Shut up or I'll make it an hour" I snap at her. I look at her in those blue orbs "tell me to shut up again and it will be 2" I pause and give her a smirk "... shut up"

"Deal"

I close the door and that.. is what I call drunken blues.

____________
Thank you all so so much for reading, this was so fun to write. if you wanna leave prompts or something for another story just comment 😘😘😘 THANKS