3.) When he talks to you late at night about his childhood...

3.) When he talks to you late at night about his childhood, you're going to suddenly want to tell him all of your secrets, all of your desires. Leave some of these out or they'll be tainted by memories of him every time you think about them.

November, 2013

"Tell me your story." he prompted as he patted the table he was sitting on, urging me to sit beside him.

It was 12:01AM and we were in an old, abandoned building. We were walking on a small meadow when it rained, luckily we stumbled upon here and decided to hang out here for awhile.

"You tell me your story." I counyered, propping myself on the table, sitting beside him. "I've heard you're quite the mysterious guy, babe."

"Heard it from who?" he asked curiously and slowly lied down on the table, resting his head on my lap.

"Your friends." I responded coolly, trying to ignore the fact that he was lying on my lap.

He glanced at me with a puzzled look. "When did you talk to them?"

"Yesterday." I said. "I ran into them at the cafe and they asked me to eat with them so I did and I asked them to tell me about you." I confessed sheepishly, avoiding his gaze. "Are you mad?"

"No." he said softly. "Well, what do you wanna know?"

I was surprised and taken aback by his question but I recollected myseld and cleared my thoughts. This was my chance to read his book of life and thoughts. "Hmmm." I pondered. "Have you ever been in love?"

"Nope." he answered swiftly.

Well, that was fast.

"But you've had girlfriends before right?" I inquired and he nodded.

"Only one though." he said.

"What happened with her?" I asked curiously .

"It didn't work out." he answered simply and I sighed, feeling irritated.

"You're not giving me anything here." I accused.

He laughed gently. "Sorry, I'm not used to opening up." he said. "It was nothing, really. I just wanted to try and experience what it's like to be in a relationship. I liked her and made a move on her and by some kind of miracle, she said yes when I asked her out."

That's better.

"How did you make a move on her?"

His face flushed crimson red and he looked away from me, staring up at the ceiling. "Oh you know..."

"I don't." I said cheekily.

"It's embarrassing." he said, sighing.

"Tell me anyway."

"Fine." he agreed. "Uhm, I used pick up lines."

"And?" I prompted, urging him to continue.

"And more pick up lines." he muttered. "And she thought it was the most romantic thing in the world."

I laughed. "Awww." I cooed. "Give me an example."

He shook his head furiously. "No way and in my defense, I was 13 and lame." he said defensively.

"Wait." That made me think. "You lost your virginity when you were 13?" I asked, shocked.

"Uhm, no." he said. "I lost my virginity to some stranger last year to some stranger when I was drunk out off my ass." he explained.

"Oh." I said, unsure of what to say next. The atmosphere shifted between us and became awkwardly heavy.

This is your fault, Leih. You and uour big mouth.