Chapter - 30 Preparations

Kiansha's Pov

I am living here with my parents for few days.

Shrivik left as he has to handle his business and other things.

And by other things I mean Mahir too.

Call me whatever but I don't like that person a bit. And I won't mind if Vik kill him.

He showed me a picture of my real parents and mumma papa together.

He told me half truth saying my parents are lying to me and I am not their own child.

At that time I didn't believe him and wanted to slap him right there.

But I pretend to believe him. And all the lies he thought he was feeding me.

He thought he convienced me to go against my own family and Vik.

I played along and turned the tables at last moment.

He was stupid enough that he didn't even notice when I steal the bullets from him.

He told me about Vik's secret not knowing I already know everything.

He already told me that and I knew it before him telling.

I know he loves me more then anything and he will do whatever but never hurt me or break my trust.

And I didnt mind getting flowers and chocolates from such a hot stalker.

I had my doubts in starting but Vik never give me a chance to have second thoughts about his love.

And when I told him about what Mahir told me about my family, he asked Vivan to look into it.

He stayed with me in every moment.

This was a tough subject of my life which shattered me deeply at that time.

I made it till here because he was with me all this time.

I don't think I could have done it without him.

But now I think everything is back to normal..

I am still dealing with things as my overthinking mind had no buisness other then thinking overly about even tiny things.

But I love my family and now I am getting to know about my real parents too..

Mumma and papa told me about their college time together and other happy memories.

I always listen with a huge smile on my face.

They were good people as much as I got to know them.

And I get my mom's look with her extremely emotional side along with my dad's anger issues and behaviour.

Mumma told me this.

Every night I go to terrace and look at the sky while I talk to my parents hoping they are listening and are happy to see me and being proud on how I am.