Father vs daughter

I was choked by what my mother just told me. I have lived without my father all my life and I was angry against him. Obviously the anger was too big and I didn't know what to say.

- Hi Megan, he said.

- What do you want? I asked angrily

- Megan! shouted my mom

- What? This man comes here and says he's my father but he's nothing to me. My father died when I was born. He didn't raise me, or even contact me and after 16 years of life he appears like nothing happened, like he's always been here for me. And I've been thinking of you, I wanted to see you, to understand why you abandoned us but now I just want to kill you. You ruined my life when I was younger I couldn't stop thinking about you but now you're just a stranger and actually I don't care about what you want, I don't want to see you anymore.

I went outside and jumped on my car. I wanted to see Nash because at this time he was the only person on earth who could make me feel better but I was tired and I didn't want to drive. I called him

- Hey babe, what's up?

- Hey, can you get me at my house please?

I felt a tear streaming down my face and my voice was shaking.

- Are you crying? What happened? I'm coming as soon as possible.

- OK, thanks.

I was crying when my mom came and sat next to me. 

- Hey sweetie.

- Hey

- Are you OK?

- Yeah. Why didn't you tell me that he was here?

- Because I knew that if I did, you would never come.

- Why is he here?

- I called him to tell him that you will get married soon.

- What? Why? I shouted

- Honey, he's your father,..

- Don't ever say that again! This man is not my father do you understand? He's just an asshole.

- Megan! this man is your father whether you like it or not. And you'll have to deal with it because he's gonna live in Yuma.

- What? Are you kidding me?

- No, he came here with his wife and his kids because he wanted to be with you.

- I don't fucking care, he can go, I'll be happy. If he dies I will be happier.

- You're so mean! Stop saying that!

- You know what, I'm going at Nash's because you guys are trying to make me feel like I'm the bad one here.

I opened the door and got out of the car. My mom took my arm.

- Honey, no stay with me please

- Don't touch me or I'll hurt you!

I was choked by what I just said but I was so angry that I didn't apologize. All I wanted was to see Nash. He was in his car, in front of my house. I walked in his direction but Scott (my father) got out of the house and ran after me. I didn't want to look at him but he took my arm and made me turn around.

- Hey, Megan, now listen to me! he shouted

- Or what?! What are you gonna do, punish me like I was your DAUGHTER? Well, guess what, I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER and you're just an ass! I shouted too

He slapped me. I was choked because it was the first time that someone ever slapped me. My mom got out of the car and screamed

- Scott! Stop it! Are you crazy?