He proposed me!

I got woken up by Nash's call

- Hi babe.

- Get prepared, Sky and I are on the road.

- What? What time is it?

- It's 11 a.m.

- Oh, OK I'm getting ready.

I stood up and got prepared. I took a shower and dried my hair. Then I applied a little bit of mascara and I went to my room. I wore a black hoodie and I tried a Jean but it was too small because of the babies. So I just wore a black leggings and my red vans. After that, I went to the kitchen and I started to eat but I felt really bad and I ran to the toilets and threw up. I called my mom so she could help me but she didn't answer. She didn't get back home since yesterday night and I started to be afraid. But when I was thinking about her having an accident or something like that I just threw up again and I felt someone's hand on my hair, holding it so I can throw up easily. I wanted to look who it was but I couldn't because the vomit was coming back every time. When I ended I sat on the cold ground of the bathroom and looked behind me. It was Nash.

- Megan, are you OK?

- How did you come in?

- The door was open.

- Oh, I guess I forgot to close it.

He sat in front of me. I went into his arms and I started to cry.

- What's going on? Hey, shh don't cry.

- I don't know I just guess I don't want you to go.

- I have to, but you can come with me.

- I already told you I couldn't. Where is Skylynn?

- She's waiting in the car.

- Oh, then let's go.

- OK.

We went outside and I got into Nash's car, next to Skylynn. I hugged her.

- Megan!!!

- Hey Skylynn, what's up?

- I'm fine and I am happy because we are going to the park!

- Yayy I'm happy too.

I looked at my phone and I started to call my mom but once again she didn't answer. We arrived in the park. Skylynn went to the toboggan whereas Nash and I sat on the grass. He lay and he took me so I could be on him.

- Nash, I'm scared not to be a good mother.

- What? You'll be the perfect mother.

- How do you know that?

- Look at Skylynn, you always take care of her, you're so nice with her and she loves you. She can't help talking about you like : "when will Megan come at home?", " can we invite Megan to eat?". You'll be perfect, I swear. But I wonder if I will be a good father, you know I'm scared too. I'm scared not to see them often because of 26 MGMT and because, you know, I like to go out, hang out with my friends, and so on. I don't know how it's gonna be.

I put my hands on his hair and whispered in his ear:

- Don't worry, I'll teach you how to be the perfect father, even though I didn't know my own father.

He looked at me and kissed me but his lips felt like sadness.

- Eww, said Skylynn.

Nash and I laughed and it seemed to me that I never saw him laugh before. Yet, he's so beautiful when he laughs. I suddenly felt guilty because he's not really happy with me. I had to ask him.