44

You could tell me the world was ending, that a massive meteor was heading straight for Manhattan, or someone was pressing the button on a nuclear bomb, we were being invaded by aliens or the zombie plague was unleashed

You could tell me the world was ending, that a massive meteor was heading straight for Manhattan, or someone was pressing the button on a nuclear bomb, we were being invaded by aliens or the zombie plague was unleashed. Nothing could bring me down; Peyton was in love with me. I woke earlier than her in the morning and lay next to her, looking at her. Studying the wonderful curve of her nose, her beautiful, dark eyebrows and her naturally long eyelashes. Her hair was like a crown of unruly waves around her face and her cheeks were rosy pink, coloured by sleep. The perfect arch of her lips was almost impossible to resist, but I didn't want to wake her, so I controlled my urge to kiss her. I don't know how long I lay there staring at her, before she started stirring in her sleep, obviously about to wake up. I contemplated closing my eyes and pretending to be asleep, so she wouldn't think I was being a creep lying there looking at her while she slept, but the need to see her eyes flutter open was greater than any embarrassment it might cause staring at the woman, who I was in love with, and who was in love with me. 

She opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to the light in the room and stretching her body. She yawned and smiled at me and I felt like a puppy being awarded for my behaviour. 

"Good morning," she said and lifted her hand to my cheek. "Have you been awake for long?" 

I shook my head and rested into the touch of her hand against my cheek. "I have absolutely no idea." 

She furrowed her brows with amusement and chuckled at me. "You're weird," she said and traced my cheekbone with her index finger. "But you're lovely." 

I leaned in closer to her, snatching her by the waist and pulling her into me. She laughed joyfully and allowed me to pull her close and let my hands run down her naked body. I kissed her forehead, her eyelids and the tip of her nose. Meanwhile my hands were settled on her ass, gently stroking her soft skin and simultaneously lighting a fire in the pit of my stomach. My arousal grew without effort and she looked amused at me as she looked down between us. 

"Hello there," she said and made me laugh. 

"It's your fault," I chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I can't control myself around you." 

She let her hand slide down my chest, raking her fingers over my abs, making me shudder. She bit her lip and looked up at me, as her hand went further south, gently stroking my erection. I hissed with pleasure and brought her in for a kiss. She was soft and warm, and very gentle with me, since I was quite heavily aroused. I in return let my hand travel from her backside in between her legs, very gently rubbing her, making her moan with pleasure. I added tempo to the movements of my fingers and let a couple of fingers slide inside her. She became less stable in her hand movement. 

"Shit Harry, I'm gonna..." she whispered at the exact moment Morgan knocked loudly on the door and asked if we wanted tea or coffee. Peyton had to hide her face in my shoulder as she came, her entire body tensing and clenching around my fingers, while I called out to Morgan.