one

"Who are you?" I ask them.

"Wow you  forgot about me that fast?"

I instantly  recognize  the voice, it was that little shit from last night.

"Oh god what do you want."

"I told you I was sueing didn't I."

"I was in a hurry to get home plus you had no reason to be in the middle  of the street." I argue.

"You had no reason-

"Wait sir you said this was a hit and  run, but ms Gale said she only hit you with a car am I correct." One of the men say from behind.

"Yes but it-

Before he could finish the men had already walked off as I burst into a fit of laughter.

Once I began to close the door the red haired boy had pushed himself inside.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"We need to talk." He says.
"I'm michael Clifford."

***

"So your fucking famous and in a band and spend your time harassing us what is wrong with you." I say to michael.

"I'm not harassing you I was trying to sue you for running over  me." He explains.

"Really I didn't notice." I say rolling my eyes at him.

"What's with the rainbow hair?" I suddenly ask. "What's with the brown hair?" He asks back.

"Fuck you I was just trying to have a normal conversation. " I complain.

"A normal conversation?"

"I just tried to sue you and your trying to have to have a normal conversation." He sighs putting
His head in his hands.

"Well sorry if I didn't feel like talking about that stupid shit anymore." I spat at him.

"Hey child in the room." Laura says walking in with Henry.

"Oh my god your calum hood." She say when she sees michael.

"Umm no it's michael." He says looking at her confused.

"But I thought calum was the one with color- hey wait didn't my sister hit you last night?" She asks.

"Oh my god your so slow!"I raise my voice at her getting irritated.

"It was dark." She said before leaving the room with henry.

"Your sisters hot." Michael says focusing  His attention back to me.

"Alright I don't care you can leave now." I say walking to the door and opening it.

"Nope."

"Why?"I say stomping my foot on the ground like a child.

"Wait how'd you find me anyway?" I ask.

"I say your license  plate searched it found your car and then your location." He says with an evil smirk.

"Wow so it would be that easy for someone to track and kill me." I mumble looking down at my feet.

"What?"

I close the door and go sit back down  on the couch next to him.

"Oh nothing it's just when me and my sister were little we'd  play a game we're  we where  spys and try to kill each other and what you said made me think that something like that could easily happen." I explain.

"Wow you are really fucked up." He says looking at me.

"Yeah pretty much my dad got shot, I can't afford to go to school and I live in a trailer park."

"I guess I'm just a reject."

A/n

Vote comment and read my other book please.

Peace!

- lauren