Seventeen

Michael
"Michael I'm pregnant." She sobs.
I literally have no words for a moment I just stand there frozen until I feel her walk Foward and hug me. I wrap my arms around her not knowing what else to do.
"Say something." She begs her voice cracking. "I-

"Why are you guys crying?" Ashton asks walking in the room.
Sam pulls away and looks worried. How  was I going to tell the guys? "Sam's pregnant." I blurt out. God I'm an idiot. "W-what?" Ashton stutters.

"Ashton can we talk about this later?" Sam asks wipeing tears off her face. Ashton nods and walks out closing the door.

"I want to get an abortion."she says once ashtons gone. "What? No!" I reply. She looks at me confused. "You want a child michael you just turned twenty a few months ago." She argues. "I'm seventeen, I'm not carrying a baby."

"Well it's not entirely your choice." I reply. She frowns and i notice her eyes start to tear up again. It pains me to break her heart but I'm not going to murder an innocent child just because she's scared. "Its ok." I say pulling her in my arms. "Michael." She mumbles. "Hm?"

"I love you."

I smile. "I love you to."

A/n
Press the vote button, fuck a cute boy like he were michael,and read my other stories :)

Love Lauren