I'll protect you; Sneak Peek. (Potential Story)

"Tiara?" August frowned, looking at her.

"August." She smiled, weakly. August observed her before moving closer. It's been 10 years since he seen her.

"What happened? It's like you fell of the face of the earth." August pulled her in for a hug. Despite the fact that she was dirty, and homeless, this was still the same old Tiara Johnson August used to love.

"I can't tell you." She muttered, shedding a few tears. He began thinking about the last time he seen her, and that didn't go well at all;

Tiara ran deeper into the woods with August hot on her trail. For them to only be 10 and 11, the relationship they 'had' did a complete 180. August was upset because she hit him in front of his friends because of the names he called her and the language he used to impress them.

She stopped as she came face to face with a swamp. She looked around, trying to find somewhere else to hide; until someone yanked her arm, sending her flying to the ground.

"Fuck you run for?" August barked, looking down at her. She got up, dusting her hands off.

"Leave me alone! You big show off." She yelled, with tears streaming down her face. August wasn't upset anymore, seeing her cry. Until he heard his friends walk up behind him.

She looked in his eyes and thought she noticed them turn a darker color, scaring her. August smirked, stepping closer to her. With every step he took, she moved back. Tripping, she fell back until August grabbed her hand.

"Thank you." She whispered, he shook his head. Grinning.

"Nah, don't thank me. Fuck you." He spat before letting her hand go, making her fall into the swamp. To make things 100x worse, she couldn't swim and only standing at 4'9 the swamp was too deep for her. She heard branches breaking, then silence as she tried her best to stay on top of the water but after a while her arms got tired.

Only thing she could do, was gold her breath as she felt her body go under. She needed to breathe, but she completely forgot she was underwater. Inhaling a bunch of water, she blacked out.

-

When she woke up, she was surprised that she wasn't dead. It was a boy, with a head full of nappy curls, sitting in front of her. He turned to her, glancing.

"You aight?" He asked, looking at her. She sat up, looking at him. He had to be in his early teens. She nodded and he got up, motioning for her to follow him; And following him was one of the worst choices she ever made.

August sighed as Tiara glared at him. He felt bad for leaving her like that, but it was nothing he could do to change it.

"It was nice to see you again, August." She snarled, walking away. He knew, she would probably never forgive him, but he felt as though she was in some sort of trouble and he wanted to protect her. If she let him.

-

Should I make this a story?