Drunk words are sober thoughts

Chapter 5

TW: lots of alcohol drinking and people being drunk as hell

Jake POV

It was getting dark and me and Tara were still in the pool. We were both drunk but I was way more drunk than her. "Tara!!!" I yelled drunkenly. "Taraaaa!!"

Tara giggled. "Yes?" She tilted her head playfully.

"You look so good tonight!" She giggled again. "Thank you Jake. You look good too!" I smiled. "I'm so glad we can be friends like this Tara! Complimenting each other and it's not weird!"

Tara nodded. "Me too."

"And I'm glad you've moved onnn! Although, I didn't really think Johnnie was your type." I whispered.

Tara looked at me with a baffled expression. "Johnnie?!" She laughed. "He's a great guy but I don't really like him like that."

I tilted my head in confusion. "But you guys text all the time now!" Tara shrugged. "So do me and you Jake." I looked over to Johnnie who was sitting on the couch inside. "You have a point. So.... you guys aren't a thing?"

Tara shook her head. "Nope." I began laughing profusely. "Thank God! I was going to be sooo jealous of you Tara!"

Tara laughed. "What are you on about Jake?" I giggled. "Johnnie is sooo HOT Tara! I know he's not your type but you can't deny he is so fine." I looked to Johnnie again, biting my lip.

Tara chuckled. "I knew you were fruity." I gasped. "Whaaaat?! There's nothing wrong with me hyping up a friend Mrs Yummy." She just shook her head. "That sounds like a little more than a hype up hun."

Johnnie POV

Me and Care were sitting on the couch surrounded by a few friends. Colby, Sam, Zach, Chase, Quen, Ally, and Niki. (Chaser, quenblackwell,ally_kat_07, Nihachu all on TikTok if you don't know who they are lol)

Zach chugged the rest of his beer and shoved the people around him playfully. "Let's play a game guys!" Niki giggled. "What do you want to play?" She asked.

Zach looked around humming until his eyes landed on his own beer bottle. "Ah! Classic game! Spin the bottle! If everyone is willing of course."

Carrington POV

"Really dude? That's kind of a teenager game don't you think?" I tsked.

"What are you scared?" Zach shoved me again. "Don't wanna give me a smooch." He made kissy face at me. I just rolled my eyes. "I'm not scared Jackass." I laughed shoving him back. "I'll kiss anyone who's willing right now!!"

Everyone in the circle cheered. "Alright let's spin!!" Zach cheered as he set down his bottle. "Now for anyone who doesn't know, someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on they have to exchange a kiss."

I snorted. "Exchange a kiss? You're funny man." Zach huffed. "Whatever! Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go!" Quen shouted. "Alrightttt she knows how to party huh?" Zach exclaimed.

Quen spun the bottle until it stopped spinning and landed pointing to Niki. "Awe yay Niki!" Quen giggled. "Let's kiss!" Niki squealed. They exchanged a kiss and then the game continued until finally it was Johnnies turn to spin.

Johnnie POV

I was really nervous to spin. It could land on anyone! What if I had bad breath?! What if I made the other person uncomfortable?! What if-